Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,154 members, 7,977,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:30 AM

Puroyals Plus Int'l Unveils New Products - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Puroyals Plus Int'l Unveils New Products (151 Views)

Jos Disco Unveils New Partners, Invest In Network / FG Unveils New NSCDC Uniform To Be Worn Tuesdays / Check Out New Products From Itelnigeria Especially The New Itel S17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Puroyals Plus Int'l Unveils New Products by Uyouko2: 9:11am On Apr 29, 2021
#Dakkada
#MEGPAlumniNetwork

Order for your POWDERED ONIONS
Order for your SOAPY BLEACH
Order for your COCONUT JUICE
Order for your packaged PALM OIL

I sincerely appreciate The Almighty God, for His Grace and kindness towards Puroyals Plus Int'l

I thank my father, Apst Nyeneime Andy, for his prayers and support

I love you, dear mother, Pst mrs Peace Andy, thank you for always being there for me

I celebrate my biological mother, Pst mrs Beta Joseph Udo, for your prayers and encouragement

To the one and only man of my heart, Pst Edy Akpan, you are simply the best

I thank the Vice Chairman of Uyo LGA, Hon/Pst Sylvia Ekong, thank you so much mma

Thank you Governor Udom Emmanuel for supporting MSMEs

To DMBM, thank you Mr Ime Uwah for your contributions all the way.

Dear Boss, Mrs MefLyn Anwana, i salute you ma'am, thank you for coaching me to disrupt

The Asst. Manager of Globus Bank, mrs Nsikan Nsikan Essien Netima, i celebrate you

Hon Idorenyin E. Umana, I felt so honoured to have you

Mr Mkposong Asuquo, COO of Inter Africa Global Consultants Limited, you bless my life, thankyou

The Director of PRS, Ministry of Information, mrs Grace Akpan, thank you

My Mama G, Mrs Idorenyin Nsikan Nyong, that sacrifice was huge, thanks for coming mma

My favourite youth leader, Pst Andy Nkim, I will never forget your sacrifice for that event, you did so well for us

MEGP Alumni Network, i celebrate you,

My planning team, may God reward your sacrifice of love

Pst Oku KenJoshua Ibekwe, thankyou

My hubby's best friend, Mr Iniuwem Etuk, I really Appreciate you

The CEO of UNIK CUSTARD, mrs Utibe Akwa
Utibe-Abasi JacobUtibe-Abasi JacobUtibe-Abasi Jacob and all other CEOs, too numerous to mention, thank you for turning up for me,

Mr Peter Itiat, MD of touch sound studio, your kind is rare

Miss Akwa Ibom (TEEN), Lana booty

Dear Bestie, the DOP of HolyGhost Amb. Mins Int'l, mr Akaninyene Kanzy Akpan, you are valued

To my family, inlaws, friends, customers, trainees, colleagues, well wishers that make out time, i appreciate you

Thankyou for trusting my efforts, for believing in my dream and for supporting the move

Puroyals Plus Int'l will not disappoint you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Good Is Affiliated Colleges Is In Nigeria / Full EP: Erigga - Before The Chaos || Mp3 Download / Reason Why Lagos Government Shouldn't Stop Okada Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.