Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:56 PM

The Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon And Leonard First Meet Penny - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / The Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon And Leonard First Meet Penny (241 Views)

See The Big Scorpion That Almost Stung Me! / Reasons Why The Big Bang Theory Is Wrong. / The Big Differences Between 4G And 5G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon And Leonard First Meet Penny by oguoyins: 10:21am On Apr 29, 2021
Leonard and Sheldon are two brilliant physicists who live together and work together at Caltech. Upon returning home one day, they spot their gorgeous new neighbor Penny, whom Leonard immediately develops a crush on and becomes friends with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uP1DkyKg20c
Re: The Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon And Leonard First Meet Penny by Nbotee(m): 10:22am On Apr 29, 2021
One of the best TV Shows ever
Re: The Big Bang Theory: When Sheldon And Leonard First Meet Penny by collinslinkis(m): 10:35am On Apr 29, 2021
Nbotee:
One of the best TV Shows ever

The best for me

(1) (Reply)

How To Speak With Live MTN Customer Care Representative Fast / Hello Friends, Is Mars Ready For Living? Join Me For More At Www.nasa.gov! / Dell Latitude E7270

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.