Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,388 members, 7,881,405 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (417 Views)

My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by qhulboi: 11:45am On Apr 29, 2021
There's one rich Alhaji I have as a neighbor, he's a very nice and cheerful giver, he has this beautiful daughter, I've been seeing her since they moved to the environment and she's such a beauty. One day I saw her come out of the gate and I called her name, she answered I asked for her number and I got it.
So it happened that we started chatting and I only asked her if she was single or in a relationship and she replied 'both.. The next day I traveled and while coming back I got a small gift, I called her to come out and she did, after she went back in I heard her laughing with her siblings, I sense it was the gift I gave her.
I got her message on my phone saying the gift should be meant for kids.
Oh' I thought because I gave you something abi.
Now this girl has told all of her family that I'm her husband, as in everyone including her parents whenever she's sees me she rushes to me and even if I try to act like it doesn't get to me, she makes much effort to really get my attention which is something I desire so much from a woman.
She's already telling me in presence of her dad what they'll collect in exchange for her hand in marriage.
I've been single for 3 years and this beautiful girl just came in my life. I'm not happy about it cos I know I can't love a woman, Although I need a child.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Advice Needed by paulsoniv: 11:49am On Apr 29, 2021
Love is beautiful with the right person, you can't know the right person from a distance
Give it a chance with a red pilled mindset and a little simping and you'll be fine
Hml in addy

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed by DDDEnterprises: 12:04pm On Apr 29, 2021
Give it a chance. But be sincere with yourself all along. If after you've given it a chance and you realised it's still not flowing and you cannot manage without cheating on her or hurting her, back out. Don't deceive her for some personal sinister motives.

By the way, please check my signature and patronize us for your data. Na beg I dey beg. Thanks.
Re: Advice Needed by Casham: 1:01pm On Apr 29, 2021
Happy married life in advance.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 29, 2021
kids err'where
Re: Advice Needed by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
You want a child but you don't want a marriage?

My advice;

Go to North and adopt one or two of the almajiri kids there, remember to do Covid-19 and HIV tests for them before you finalize everything

Re: Advice Needed by 4reala(m): 3:20pm On Apr 29, 2021
qhulboi:
There's one rich Alhaji I have as a neighbor, he's a very nice and cheerful giver, he has this beautiful daughter, I've been seeing her since they moved to the environment and she's such a beauty. One day I saw her come out of the gate and I called her name, she answered I asked for her number and I got it.
So it happened that we started chatting and I only asked her if she was single or in a relationship and she replied 'both.. The next day I traveled and while coming back I got a small gift, I called her to come out and she did, after she went back in I heard her laughing with her siblings, I sense it was the gift I gave her.
I got her message on my phone saying the gift should be meant for kids.
Oh' I thought because I gave you something abi.
Now this girl has told all of her family that I'm her husband, as in everyone including her parents whenever she's sees me she rushes to me and even if I try to act like it doesn't get to me, she makes much effort to really get my attention which is something I desire so much from a woman.
She's already telling me in presence of her dad what they'll collect in exchange for her hand in marriage.
I've been single for 3 years and this beautiful girl just came in my life. I'm not happy about it cos I know I can't love a woman, Although I need a child.
please what do u mean by 'ive been single for 3year'?

(1) (Reply)

Rate Me / Pick One Btw A Fashionista And A Foodie / GUYS!! Can You Allow Your Partner To Go On A Date With An Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.