Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:12 AM

Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) (40048 Views)

Assassins Kill Man In Front Of His Pregnant Wife And Children In Edo (Photos) / Assassins Kill Man, Hides His Corpse Inside His Room (GRAPHIC PHOTOS) / Suspected Rapists, Don-chima George And Olusegun Rasak, Arraigned In Court (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
seunlayi:
Blame president
one more smoke for u bro u said the truth. take

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2021
Remi
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by System202: 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2021
born to rule. southerners always kill dem selves bcs positions why

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Everyday someone dies...sweet country
.. Everyday people will die till its all reached Everyone's turn TO DIE grin grin grin
So you go see and taste the sweetness of the country ( according to your comment ) one day !
Its just a matter of time ! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
one more smoke for u bro u said the truth. taks
but I don't smoke grin[left][/left]
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Everyday someone is killed/slaughtered/murdereddies...sweet country
sad sad sad sad
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by kenzysmith: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
seunlayi:
but I don't smoke grin[left][/left]
try collect this Arizona just sip lik e 5 times
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Aide left the straight road and entered ditch that was at the side of the road. Issokay

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
if this is done in our shithole corntree ontop chieftancy Title, imagine what is the done Ontop Local Government Chairman, State Governor, Senator and President

naija my corntree

it is well even in the well
Islie:

https://punchng.com/assassins-kill-lagos-socialite-month-after-chieftaincy-case-victory/
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
hmm!

he don go be that oo

RIP to him.

life on earth is too short, eternity is for everlasting and tomorrow is not known that is why you need to secure your life in Jesus.

Jesus is the only to way to the father

Repent Now!!!!
tomorrow might be too late

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:
Aide left the straight road and entered ditch that was at the side of the road. Issokay

Fear of Gun made him drove badly.
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
try collect this Arizona just sip lik e 5 times
I don't drink alcohol bro
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

exactly, it's not easy

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Okay
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Harunabisanti(m): 3:27pm On Apr 29, 2021
struggle for it, got and it, and been eliminated RIP
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 3:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
You are lucky oooh
The guy was nice else them no dey warn person 2 times
I no dey do politics because I no get better black magic.
No better black magic no politics else na sorry he your name
PlayMaker14:
Ordinary CDS president post during my service year, a fellow contender had to show me his true colors by threatening me.... I for one don't bow down to threats or intimidation of any kind, but the lady I was dating then advise me to leave the position for him base on some factors... (Home advantage)

I did not listen, I went ahead with my plans too, but the guy organise some boys at the LGA I served to harrass me at a viewing center. They came with a dagger that had something that look like honey dropping from the sharp end and spoke in a harsh Hausa tone. I asked the locals who tried to calm the situation what they were saying and to my surprise, it was a deadly warning from my fellow contender.

Had to drop my plans and pick up the Financial Secretary form where I don't have any threat.

No position is worth the blood of your fellow human being, because someday you will vacate that seat you obtained through bloodletting.

May his killers and those behind this be found and killed as well.

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by lailo: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2021
It may even be a case of "Omo onile" land selling gone bad. These people are terrific in selling same land to several people. The assassins may want to divert attention by mentioning the Baale chieftancy tussle. The fingered contender can't be that daft.....get sense people

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Tapout(m): 3:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
They came in front of the car and tried to shoot again.
“I put the car in reverse and tried to speed off

kai!! They were in front of him, i wonder why he was reversing when he could have accelerated instead.

7 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by lailo: 3:37pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ishilove:
he may even be an accomplice.Bi iku ile o pani

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ordinary CDS president post during my service year, a fellow contender had to show me his true colors by threatening me.... I for one don't bow down to threats or intimidation of any kind, but the lady I was dating then advise me to leave the position for him base on some factors... (Home advantage)

I did not listen, I went ahead with my plans too, but the guy organise some boys at the LGA I served to harrass me at a viewing center. They came with a dagger that had something that look like honey dropping from the sharp end and spoke in a harsh Hausa tone. I asked the locals who tried to calm the situation what they were saying and to my surprise, it was a deadly warning from my fellow contender.

Had to drop my plans and pick up the Financial Secretary form where I don't have any threat.

No position is worth the blood of your fellow human being, because someday you will vacate that seat you obtained through bloodletting.

Now imagine that Corper holding political office tomorrow. Just imagine it and you will understand why these politicians are extremely heartless.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Wanny20(m): 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
The killers might just be aware of his baale case, and probably used that to divert the investigation and attention..

5 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:
Ordinary CDS president post during my service year, a fellow contender had to show me his true colors by threatening me...
angry angry

Dem dey pay CDS President salary? E get as be ooo. Where I served, there was no special treatment. Na we dey contribute pass sef

1 Like

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

lucky u , u wouldn't have survived Haven been stabbed by that dagger. It have been poisoned.

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by ArewaNightmare: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
blinking001:
IPOB and violence sha.
Colorado at work #junior Shekeau

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by ravensckar(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
rawtouch:
sad

that driver needs to be beaten for foolishness
Exactly my thought! Two against two for that matter o. He abandoned his master and ran for his own life. Useless coward! Perhaps he was even the one that gave them info about his principal's movement self. Only God knows...

3 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by wonder233: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
As in ehn! I can so relate: during my NYSC, had similar experience, though, no one threatened me, but I was shocked at the extent people will go for power. Ordinary CDS that nothing was at stake, this guy played the religion card, the tribal card, the money card, etc.
I still won sha, but he tried to make my tenure as uncomfortable as possible, playing dirty opposition.
One day, I told him: are you aware in less than 3months none of all this will matter? But you would have made a lifetime enemy. Baba no hear. Years after NYSC, I saw his friend request on FB, I just delete am shaperly.
PlayMaker14:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2021
The unending quest for money and power has sent many to the great beyond! As a kid i remember growing up in the 80s and early 90s we went to school bare footed and with our torn uniform and we trek miles to and fro from school, and we will get back home no food and all the children in my compound then will gather to break palm kannel and soak it with garri and we were all happy and at night all the children will gather to play otori ototo and skiski skilolo....during christmas we all eat rice from a big tray together with love. Then women were not materialistic and the rate of infidelity in mariages is like 0 percent, then we all are our brothers keepers, then when the show on NTA wiliwili want to start you will see children runing under bed... But today all that has changed, cultism, money ritual, jealousy, hatred, murder, kidnapping, robbery, is now the order of the day

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by FarahAideed: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2021
They should grill this his assistant well

2 Likes

Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
Welcome to the Jungle called Nigeria, People who understand what "SURVIVING & SURVIVAL" at all cost means will understand and relate to this better......
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 4:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
PlayMaker14:

story story
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sincere condolences
Re: Assassins Kill Rasak Jikoji A Month After Chieftaincy Case Victory (Photos) by Musty112: 4:32pm On Apr 29, 2021
Whatever he might have put forward, we want to beleive that he died a muslim and in the holy blessed month of Ramadan. So, we say Allahuma igfirllahu warhamu,
Quran 62 Verse 8:

Say: (As for) the death from which you flee, that will surely overtake you, then you shall be sent back to the Knower of the unseen and the seen, and He will inform you of that which you did.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Caught Picking Pants, Bras And Pads In Edo State, Paraded By Mob / Ghanaian Man Stabs Nigerian Prostitute To Death In Ghana (Photo) / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.