Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,876 members, 7,889,916 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? (1464 Views)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
I Don't Want To Use My Main Account, @Truvel, Because I May Get Some Unnecessary Mentions On This Thread. Well, That Is By The Way.
I And My Babe Have Been Having Amazing Romantic Relationship , But The Whole Thing Changed Recently When She Started Asking Me To Suck Her During S3X, But I Really Don't Think It's Necessary. She Said That Because She Find It Difficult To Reach Orgasm. I Don't Know What To Do Now, I Feel It Would Be A Crazy Idea, But I'm Considering Giving It A Try, Since She Has Done The Same For Me, But Seriously, I Don't Know What To Do.
Another Problem Is That She Asked Me To Prepare Her Birthday Celebration For Her, But I Don't Have Enough Money For It, Around 50k, So I'm Wondering, Should I Borrow Money For It?
I Love This Girl So Much And I Want To Marry Her In The Future. I Just Want To Make Her Happy And Make Her Appreciate My Love For Her. But The Thing Is That She Didn't Gave Me Anything When I Did My Own Birthday A Few Days Ago.
I've Friends Who Can Borrow Me The Money, But I Don't Know If I Should Go Ahead And Help Her Out!
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2021
Please Help Me Out! I Don't Want To Do Anything Crazy!
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by AmazingELixir: 1:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
I Don't Want To Use My Main Account, @Truvel, Because I May Get Some Unnecessary Mentions On This Thread. Well, That Is By The Way.
I And My Babe Have Been Having Amazing Romantic Relationship , But The Whole Thing Changed Recently When She Started Asking Me To Suck Her During S3X, But I Really Don't Think It's Necessary. She Said That Because She Find It Difficult To Reach Orgasm. I Don't Know What To Do Now, I Feel It Would Be A Crazy Idea, But I'm Considering Giving It A Try, Since She Has Done The Same For Me, But Seriously, I Don't Know What To Do.
Another Problem Is That She Asked Me To Prepare Her Birthday Celebration For Her, But I Don't Have Enough Money For It, Around 50k, So I'm Wondering, Should I Borrow Money For It?
I Love This Girl So Much And I Want To Marry Her In The Future. I Just Want To Make Her Happy And Make Her Appreciate My Love For Her. But The Thing Is That She Didn't Gave Me Anything When I Did My Own Birthday A Few Days Ago.
I've Friends Who Can Borrow Me The Money, But I Don't Know If I Should Go Ahead And Help Her Out!

undecided undecided undecided

You want to borrow money to organize a birthday party for your girlfriend after giving her some serious head work....it is indeed finished.

I wonder the kind of youths they breed these days.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Jeon(f): 1:33pm On Apr 29, 2021

@truvel

finish the job you started.
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Xenry: 1:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Na wa ooo!
Wait, u wan suck what? shocked
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Robnectar(m): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
iranu abasha from a simpin jigga angry

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Vikinatty(f): 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2021
I would have told you what to do but your exeburance won't make you listen.

Pls. I suggest you look for a mature elder around you that can advice you because from my point of view, you are not mature to handle a relationship. And bringing it here is too far. Don't let me believe you can't find a mature fellow aroud you.

LET IT NOT BE LIKE A CONFUSED PERSON SEEKING ADVICE FROM A CONFUSIONIST (some people with your mindset)
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 29, 2021
Jeon:

@truvel

finish the job you started.
U Can/May Suck D Boobs, Kiss D Lips, Necks & Other Parts(pre-intimacy) But Don't Suck D Vargina Or Put Ur Mouth In It. 4 Ur Health Sake. Do Not Jeopadize Ur Health In D Name Of Love Or Sex. Don't Mind Those Whites Doing Those Stuff. 2ndly, Don't Borrow Money To Celebrate Her Birthday. U Can Buy Her Gift(s) To Celebrate Her Birthday. No Do Pass Ur Power Bro, D Cost Of Living Is Now Very High.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Jeon(f): 2:19pm On Apr 29, 2021
Truvel:
U Can/May Suck D Boobs, Kiss D Lips, Necks & Other Parts(pre-intimacy) But Don't Suck D Vargina Or Put Ur Mouth In It. 4 Ur Health Sake. Do Not Jeopadize Ur Health In D Name Of Love Or Sex. Don't Mind Those Whites Doing Those Stuff. 2ndly, Don't Borrow Money To Celebrate Her Birthday. U Can Buy Her Gift(s) To Celebrate Her Birthday. No Do Pass Ur Power Bro, D Cost Of Living Is Now Very High.

no be you created the post?
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Bluezy13(m): 2:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
I can't waste my advice on a nobody.

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bluezy13:
I can't waste my advice on a nobody.
Bro, I'm Still Here! Please I Need Your Advice!
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Bluezy13(m): 2:30pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bro, I'm Still Here! Please I Need Your Advice!
I see nobody.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bluezy13:

I see nobody.
That Is Because I Deactivated My Account, But I Can Still See Your Message. Please You All Should Help My With Your Advices, I Need It Please.
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Bluezy13(m): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2021
That Is Because I Deactivated My Account, But I Can Still See Your Message. Please You All Should Help My With Your Advices, I Need It Please.

Ignore her.
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Xenry: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2021
Suck at your own risk! I'm outta here! sad
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by blinking001(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Shey this one is pure sarcasm right? If she can't reach orgasm tell her to go get a Love Machine and do the needful. How can you contemplate putting your God given Orals into a womans vagina. Jesus. Guy Are you mad? It's not worth it na. This same bittxh will still brand you with bad names if the relationship goes south, never try to impress women, it's a grand exercise of futility. Please keep your mouth free from vagina fluids, no matter how clean your girlfriend is never try that bullshit.
As for the money part, tell her you're not financially stable yet, ask her if her father has contributed for the birthday already.
Advice..
Stop impressing women and stop dating financially unstable women.
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Kindness218: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Eat the pussy, if you need lecture on pussy eating contact me. But for the birthday I comment my reserve. Don't give what you don't have.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by tosik(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2021
just follow your heart man,you already decide,so follow it.....but i dont think nairalander will be so generous to borrow you money for such thing.....shalom!!
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by NeeKlaus: 4:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
She didn't give you anything and she wants you to throw a birthday party for her? And you want to borrow?

This is what you will do: Start up a discussion with her today and just, out of the blues, ask her why she didn't get you anything for your birthday or try to do something little at all.

Whatever answer you get from her will tell you if you are dating a human being or an entitled animal and you should know what to do from there.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by olamiji98448: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
@truvel finish the job you started.
Re: What Should I Do? Should I Go Ahead And Help Her Out? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
olamiji98448:
@truvel finish the job you started.
It Is Finished.

(1) (Reply)

Will You Have This As A Pet? / Ben Destroyed My Pvssy On My Birthday As A Birthday Gift / This Weird Trick Makes Girls Chase You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.