Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,628 members, 7,882,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 04:18 PM

To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (29470 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Seun(m): 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2005
There is a friend of mine, a girl. I liked her more than I should, but she didn't reciprocate so much and she did some things that ought to have annoyed me. At first I refused to be discouraged by her actions, but later I decided to use my sense.

I will never know if she was just trying to test me, because as far as I was concerned she had failed my test by doing those things. You cannot test someone's love for you by being mean to the person, because at the same time the person is also testing you. What will happen at the end is that the person will come not value you as much as before.

Love is like a baby. When you feed it, it grows. Have you ever seen a mother who is trying to test the strength of her baby by withholding food from the baby? No, she feeds the baby and watches for signs of normal growth. Because she knows that the baby is to precious to be sacrificed for any stupid test.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Ejyro(f): 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2005
dablessed, those are wonderful tips. What if he/she passes all the text and dumps you at the end? I know some go extra miles to get what they actually want, it's usually common with guys.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by henry(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2005
for me i think it is when you decide to write the things you used to like him for or her  for and discover that the first few months it was because he was fine , nice and so on and the next it was because of some other things and later it was because you found out he was so caring and it varies with each time you get to know him more he or her dosen't have a particular reason you like them. it's just as cool as that cool .
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by twinkledew(f): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2005
i agree with seun, do not test love.love is that thing that grows within us and it will keep on growing as long as we want it to grow.
i believe most guys in this modern age act out the way they behave which makes it very difficult to know if they luv a gurl. even if they are not acting out there could still be a feeling telling u that the love is not real which makes it very difficult for a gurl to trust a guy or have long relationships; due to lack of trust which leads to cheating = Break ups
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by gina34(f): 3:07pm On Aug 03, 2005
well twinkle i think u are right. cos some guys are realy deciever. so ladies becareful.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by shadow: 9:44am On Jan 01, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] I THINK MY BEST FRIEND IS FLIRTING WITH MY B/F BUT I'M NOT 2 SHORE CAN ANY 1 GIVE ME A CLUE ON WHAT 2 LOOK FOR IF SHE IS PLEASE cry
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Rolly: 10:43am On Jan 02, 2006
as for me o! if my boyfriend is in love with me, i'll know somehow cheesy
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by love4ever(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2006
well it really a matter of giving your relationship for God to work for you and loving him and also knowing that he loves u
you may meet a man that loves you, you will never know or may be you think you bobo or gurl does not love just believe that you have dine your best by loving him and allowing him in your life and live the rest to God . kiss
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by vichel(m): 6:15pm On Jan 26, 2006
If the person says I LOVE U. i know i would never say it if i don't mean it, or would i.......hmmmm
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by UsherGurl(f): 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2006
My best advice would be to find to find out if he is ur friend as well as ur boyfriend. If u couldn't just be friends with him, then he probably doesn't really love.
Maybe he's just infatuated cool tongue
Nice topic indeed! kiss
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Bisanke(f): 8:27am On Feb 18, 2006
2 know if your spouse is in love with u there's alot of things that u can do. u can first of all show that u love them by giving them special time with u and the spouse, sharing and showing interest in the person, know what they like or dislike or at least know there birthday or fav.color,animal or food. Just try 2 show love in variety of ways through gifts and emotions your love shall always show even when your sleeping show your spouse that u love them by comforting them and talking into their ears and sayin the most magical word "I LOVE U"  when someone says that word ori mi ma nwu ni especially if its being said 2 me or if i'm sayin it 2 someone else. kiss
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Rhodalyn(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2006
he treats u like da most wonderful tin on da face of da planet
he takes ur every thought seriously
he always tells u how wonderful u re
n always does stuffs 2 show his luv 4 u
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by IBBFan(m): 2:46am On Feb 19, 2006
since a girl raised this issue, i wldnt b so sure of what to say to her. SINCERELY, i can tell whether or not i am in love wit a girl after we'v made love. my signs after d 1st tym;

i think about her often
i always want 2 see her
i miss her 2 much when we r apart
when we'r 2geda, i always want her close to me
i make it a point of duty 2 call / sms her everyday weda or not there's airtym on my econet / glo lyn
afta everytym we do it, i always want her more
i say "I LOVE U" 2 her wyl lukin directly in2 her eyes

i shldnt b judged cz no1 on nairaland is innocent or do i say, a 'V'.

1 love!!
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by jaybaby(f): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2006
I'm not sure on what 2 believe --u no guyz r like C-H-A-M-E-L-E-O-N
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 16, 2006
if your boyfriend loves you, he will always be patient with you . . .
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by dialugochi(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2007
i quite agree with dalessed.like they say it is he who wears the shoes that can tell where it pinches.
it is the person in the relationship that can tell if the guy or babe is in love with them and not some soothsayer.
i mean there are some basic things someone in love does and u know.u cannot hide love.it just wants to give and give;time;emotions;gifts,care,the best of everything etc
there are no half measures with love's all
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by studdys(f): 12:44am On Mar 31, 2007
well dis seem to be a hard one,but if i knw my boyfriend truelly loves me
damn i wnt need no advice from any one,all i'll do isssss ask myself hw much
i love himn we go on from there,
but if only i cn jus knw if he truly loves me ooohhhhh! wt a bliss dt wld be
cs i wld hv no more headaches, i jus love to bo told d truth
cheat on me and be caught dan to tell d blunt lie
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Tranquil(m): 8:15am On Apr 09, 2007
I thinks eyes are the mirror to soul!
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by mosiate(f): 2:39am On Jan 03, 2008
Se Love dey? All i belive is just be sincere with urself,and be commited to ur relationship. this 20th century guys are all CADS,all they want is chop-and-go relation.if u're just lucky u may get sm1 who truly luvs u, anyway if any guys luv sincerely it will be written all over him.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by nkybabe: 1:29pm On Jan 09, 2008
I think a B/f or G/f wu is in love,REAL love will encourageu;morally, academically, financially, character-wise,wants to help bring out d best in you,
   accepts u 4 whom u are,wants 2 c u always happy,is proud of u at any point in time.forgives your shortcomings, not interested in ur body
The list is inexaustible.
  NOTE: not every guy that sings I LOVE You 4 365 days really do.A real player can bet 4 one year jst 2 get what he wants, so b aware!
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Salena: 4:58pm On Mar 17, 2008
Premarital sex is totally wrong, both parties should discuss this in love and abide by this principle. Love is unconditional, even if either party wants to leave, honestly, frankly, openly without having the other party in the dark and even hurt.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by randy(m): 5:11pm On Mar 17, 2008
have u become a better person since when u met him/her, how positive has he influenced you as a person, your career, your growing up and your relationship with others.

'guys have thought of the person that is always against you and always for your immediate family'

the truth b say, if she/he love u na only u go know. abi
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by osuolale1(f): 9:00pm On Mar 17, 2008
inu jin my dear u can never know d person dat realy loves you everything lies i d heart of ur partner.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by tobaaro(m): 10:33pm On Mar 17, 2008
Another JAMB Question on Nairaland??

However, I'm really worried bout d reoccurrence of the "No-Sex" Before Marriage Issue by d ladies!!
Is that some kind of screening Requirement for True love??

Abeg make una Stop am oo!!  You no know say d taste of the pussy pudding is in the eating? 
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by ly1: 6:13pm On Mar 30, 2008
@seun
i think i truely agree with you,one sometimes has to keep fate for things to keep moving.some of these tests are sometimes not worth it but worsen situations.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by amaikama(m): 11:07am On Apr 30, 2008
The same feelings you are having while in love with him, that the same feelings he too is having.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by BUNMIAYO: 1:05pm On May 14, 2008
FOR YOU TO KNOW IF YOUR BOY FRIEND LOVES YOU IS VERY DIFFICULT.BECAUSE GUYS GENERALLY DO NOT SHOW THAT THE LOVE YOU BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IF THE SHOW YOU WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM.LIKE MINE IF YOU ASK HIM IF HE LOVES ME.HE WOULD BE MAD ASKING WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION.IF YOU NO LONGER GIVE HIM ATTENTION THE WAY HE WILL REACT OH MY GOD,
A GUY TAKING YOU SHOPPING,TELL YOU HE LOVES U,PRETENDING TO BE JEALOUSY,TAKING OUT FOR PARTY AND SO ON ITS NOT A GUARANTY THAT HE LOVES YOU.HE MAY BELIEVE ALL HE IS DOING IS NORMAL THING.YOU CAN FIND AN ORDINARY FRIEND WHO CAN DO ALL THOSE THINGS AND MUCH MORE WITHOUT ANY STRING ATTACHED.SO WHAT ARE WE TAKING ABOUT
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Uby40(m): 2:40pm On May 14, 2008
the eyes has its way to letting out untold mysteries about the soul. if u are a very observant partner,and u are really intuned with ur boy/girlfriend, look into his or her eyes when u are locked in their embrace.if u cant feel a chemistry and the situation repeats itself, i'd suggest u start opening up ur thots to ur partner.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by Royce29: 2:56pm On May 14, 2008
The only way to know if you're really loved by your partner is actualling knowing; What they do for you without your knowledge, What they say about you or how they portray you to friends, colleagues, family members in your absence. Its really not abt what they say or do when you're together cuz that is just a means to an end, believe that!
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by susand(f): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2008
i guess you can only tell with time if someone loves you. If one's acting up they may not keep doing it for so long coz finally the true colours show. So i think consistency(in the things they do that show their affection) is what you shld look out for.
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by asphaltgrl: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2008
I really agree with Royce29,
What if when your boyfriend is with his friends, colleagues and family members he doesn't talk about you? Or if he does talk about you what if it's negative? That I will never really know though. He much rather just not bring up his girlfriend to them because he feels no need to? That could be. I sometimes get the feeling that I'm being kept in the dark when it comes to his friends, colleagues and family members. Family members being #1. It's really important to be apart of his social life and here three years down the road I'm cut-off. I've addressed the situation at hand and he says it'll take time until things can be back to normal. It's almost been two months now since I've been cut-off and I just don't know how to make the next move.  I get the feeling that he's got to make the move first, but there's got to be something that I can do to jump start our recovery. We go on dates, sometimes one or two times a week, but it's never with his friends. The holidays are coming up and in the past I would be invited to family events. This year I don't see that happening. He does make time for me which shows me that he's interested. I'm just so lost on how to improve my relationship with his friends and family members, how do I initiate a "get together" smoothly and accuretly?  undecided
Re: To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You by whiteroses(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
i hate men! all of you, aarrrgg you suck i need a long koboko and whip you all[color=#000099]  [/color] angry angry
sorry bad experience cry
thank God for best friends shes everything i have i'd give her random hugs she thinks i'm wierd but no one understands lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Good In Terms Of Character But She Isn't Resourceful / Funny Ex-boyfriend Memes / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.