Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:24 AM

Seeking Help ? Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seeking Help ? Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now (112 Views)

Will This Biblical Quote On UN Wall Ever Come To Pass?(photo) / Prophet Wale Olagunju Prophecies About 2019 Elections That Have Come To Pass / Former Herbalist Is Confronted, Renounces Fetish Practices, Surrenders To Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Help ? Come To Jesus Christ Crucified Now by ochibuogwu5: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seeking for a particular prayer-type that will release God's mercy, grace, favour, breakthrough and deliverance upon your life ?
"It is Finished/settled/cleansed/completed/established/manifested/destroyed {for negative thoughts/ideas/imaginations/strongholds/anti-gospel-arguments/covenants/altars/ancestral curses/addictions/wicked-principalities and powers}" (John 19:30)

I will encourage you to redefine your position of heart and mind in the finished works of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary then the Holy Spirit gives you a leading on what to pray because any prayer not based on the leadings of the Holy Spirit according to our position in the finished works of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary is just empty religious babble that does not have any connection with the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit)
thus
"And this is the confidence (the assurance, the privilege of boldness) which we have in Him: [we are sure] that *if we ask anything (make any request) according to His will (in agreement with His own plan), He listens to and hears/answers us*. " (1 John 5:14 ampc)

The provisions of God's grace is not based upon our prayers hence whether human beings pray or not; they are still given the provisions of God's grace to be alive(breath of life), healthy, rich, married and manifesting dynamic scientific ideas/inventions because God is always releasing the provisions of His grace towards mankind whether human beings choose to be faithful or not but the primary capacity of this grace of God is to draw us unto repentance from sin and salvation inside the Crucified Jesus Christ which each human being must choose to do deliberately, intentionally, committedly and persistently till the second coming of Jesus Christ after hearing the gospel
thus
"If we are faithless/unfaithful [do not believe and are untrue to Him], *He remains true (faithful to His Word and His righteous character), for He cannot deny Himself* ." (2 Timothy 2:13 ampc)

"For the *grace of God* (His unmerited favor and blessing) *has come forward (appeared) for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for ALL MANKIND*.

12 It(this same grace of God) has *trained us to reject/resist and renounce all ungodliness/sinfulness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, this same grace has trained/taught us how to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), righteous, holy (spiritually whole) lives in this present world(Nigeria, Africa, Europe, USA, Asia, Australia e.t.c.),

13 Awaiting and looking for the [fulfillment, the realization of our] blessed hope, even the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One),

14 Who gave Himself on our behalf that *He might redeem us (purchase our freedom) from ALL INIQUITY and purify for Himself a people [to be peculiarly His own, people who are] eager and enthusiastic about [living a life that is HOLY and filled with] beneficial deeds." (Titus 2:11-14 ampc)

It is by this new creation-life inside the Crucified Jesus Christ that each believer can now be prompted to live, act, pray and manifest the prayers that releases the perfect-will of God and the advancement of God's kingdom to be done on earth as it is done in Heaven under the leading of the Holy Spirit
thus
"Therefore, my dear ones, as you have always obeyed [my suggestions], so now, not only [with the enthusiasm you would show] in my presence but much more because I am absent, work out (cultivate, carry out to the goal, and fully complete) your own salvation with reverence and awe and trembling (self-distrust, with serious caution, tenderness of conscience, watchfulness against temptation, timidly shrinking from whatever might offend God and discredit the name of Christ).

13 *[Not in your own strength] for it is God Who is all the while effectually at work in you [energizing and creating in you the power and desire], both to will and to work for His good pleasure and satisfaction and delight.*

14 Do all things *without grumbling and faultfinding and complaining [against God]* and questioning and doubting [among yourselves],

15 That you may show yourselves to be blameless and guileless, innocent and uncontaminated, children of God without blemish (faultless, unrebukable) in the midst of a crooked and wicked generation [spiritually perverted and perverse], among whom you are seen as bright lights (stars or beacons shining out clearly) in the [dark] world,

16 *Holding out [to it/the world] and offering [to all men] the Word of Life*, so that in the day of Christ I may have something of which exultantly to rejoice and glory in that I did not run my race in vain or spend my labor to no purpose." (Phil. 2:12-16 ampc)

This is why the only prayer of a sinner that God listens to is where he/she repents from sin and accepts death inside the Crucified Jesus Christ as well as the replacement of this old dead-self/flesh with the New Creation-life of Jesus Christ who now begins to both will and do His good pleasures through such persons body by the every second application of the Cross both in the secrets of his/her thoughts as well as external behaviours
thus
"If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me;" (Psalm 66:18)

"Now after John was arrested and put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the good news (the Gospel) of the kingdom of God,
15 And saying, The [appointed period of] time is fulfilled (completed), and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent (have a change of mind which issues in regret for past sins and in change of conduct for the better) and believe (trust in, rely on, and adhere to) the good news (the Gospel)."
(Mark 1:14-15 ampc)

"But what does it say? The Word (God’s message in Christ) is near you, on your lips and in your heart; that is, the Word (the message, the basis and object) of faith which we preach,

9 Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

10 For with the heart a person believes (adheres to, trusts in, and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation.

11 The Scripture says, No man who believes in Him [who adheres to, relies on, and trusts in Him] will [ever] be put to shame or be disappointed.

12 [No one] for there is no distinction between Jew and Greek. The same Lord is Lord over all [of us] and He generously bestows His riches upon all who call upon Him [in faith].

13 For everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord [invoking Him as Lord] will be saved." (Romans 10:8-13 ampc)

While for a believer; his/her lifestyle whether the secret thoughts or external behaviours are submitted every second to the crushing power of Jesus Christ Cross such that his/her life becomes a pleasing fragrance of Christ unto God as the Holy Spirit leads via vocal, mental, actions and lifestyle as prayers of Christ Jesus Crucified to the Father through him/her fresh every second of this earthly existence
thus
"Any branch in Me that does not bear fruit [that stops bearing] He cuts away (trims off, takes away); and *He cleanses and repeatedly prunes every branch that continues to bear fruit, to make it bear more and richer and more excellent fruit*." (John 15:2 ampc)

"And He said to all, If any person wills to come after Me, let him deny himself [disown himself, forget, lose sight of himself and his own interests, refuse and give up himself] and *take up his cross daily and follow Me* [cleave steadfastly to Me, conform wholly to My example in living and, if need be, in dying also]." (Luke 9:23 ampc)

"Always carrying about in the body the liability and exposure to the same putting to death that the Lord Jesus suffered, so that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be shown forth by and in our bodies.

11 For we who live are constantly [experiencing] being handed over to death for Jesus’ sake, that the [resurrection] life of Jesus also may be evidenced through our flesh which is liable to death.

12 Thus death is actively at work in us, but [it is in order that our] life [may be actively at work] in you." (2 Cor.4:10-12 ampc)

"[For my determined purpose is] that I may know Him [that I may progressively become more deeply and intimately acquainted with Him, perceiving and recognizing and understanding the wonders of His Person more strongly and more clearly], and that I may in that same way come to know the power outflowing from His resurrection [which it exerts over believers], and that *I may so share His sufferings as to be continually transformed [in spirit into His likeness even] to His death*, [in the hope] That if possible I may attain to the [spiritual and moral] resurrection [that lifts me] out from among the dead [even while in the body]." (Phil. 3:10-11 ampc)

"For we are the sweet fragrance of Christ [which exhales] unto God, [discernible alike] among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing:" (2 Cor. 2:15 ampc)

It is finished (John 19:30) also depicts that everything we need on this earth for us to live a holy and good life has been provided by God inside the finished works of Jesus Christ on the Cross (2 Peter 1:3) by the power of the Holy Spirit hence we need to believe in this truth above all the thoughts and suggestions of our minds no matter what our physical circumstances are projecting upon us or even the painful experiences, persecutions (John 16:33) and if we wait faithfully upon Christ in holiness without sin or sinful-admirations; at the appointed time of the GOD-HEAD, He will manifest His eternal plans in our individual lives and as a body of Christ even as we bear in mind that His plans for each of us are for good and not for evil but to give us a future with expectations (Jeremiah 29:11).

"...Though the promises of God for your particular life or situation seems to be delaying (tarries), wait for it, "it will surely" come to pass/manifestation" (Habakkuk 2:3)

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

People - pleasing (2) / How To Counter Satanic Consiracy / Dreams.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.