Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,078 members, 7,922,610 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 10:19 AM

Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe (1224 Views)

Foreigners Doing Business In Nigeria. Our Failures Dreadful Struggles & Success. / Advice needed : How do I successfully manage my bakery In Nigeria from the UK?. / Doing Business With 300,000 Naira Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by mosaicx: 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hi, I am from Slovakia and just want to ask how can I do a business in Nigeria and if it is good idea to start some business there.
Businesses I want to do there: fast-food, financial advisory, webpage programming, real estate broker, and a lot of services.
Maybe one day invest in rails, highways, transportation in general ,

What you think? And what can be the first steps to do?

I am looking for some clever guys also.

Thank you very much.
Re: Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by befada: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2011
Hello Mosaicx, thank you for the post. i did not see the possibilities of you monitoring the businesses you listed but what i have to tell you is that, you can be a share holder in a oil and gas company and earn atleast N200,000 in a month however, the company is ready and willing to sign any form of memorandum with you and authenticated by your lawyer meaning that they are ready to have a good partnership with you as soon as they have your audience. for more information, kindly get back to me on either of the below listed info.

best regards,
Damilola Adeyemi Emmanuel.
Mobile: 07083261318, 070132723445
E-mail: dammyadey25 (at) gmail.com
Re: Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by mosaicx: 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
ooooh smiley) sorry but thats tooooo little for me smiley 1000euro? are you kidding me? smiley)

and why you think its not good to do businesses i have listed in Nigeria? I am working on it man smiley I will be in Nigeria soon smiley and do the business smiley
Re: Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by olad111: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2012
you can invest in real estate business, which is one of the fast growing business in nigeria an d as estate surveyor i can partner with you . you can e mail me through oladejiayoola@yahoo.com
Re: Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by vaniesexy: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2012
I want to tell you to come and invest in rivers state,the above things you mentioned will yield profit. And here there is constant power supply.if you want to know more email me hisylvar@yahoo.com
Re: Doing Business In Nigeria From Europe by vaniesexy: 7:25pm On Apr 18, 2012
In my area in ogba/ndoni/egbama local govt of rivers state,there are so many oil company ,so its a big market to invest in real estate,shopping mall etc.the no advantage is that they is constant power supply and you dont have pay power bills cause it is supplied by the oil company, the first step is to come and do a market survey ,then you can decide. My email is hisylvar@yahoo.com if you are interested

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo! Profile On Nigeria As An Emerging Global Economy / Atms And Bank Transfers / Chemical Marketer/distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.