Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:59 AM

Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot (343 Views)

Chinese Embassy Responds To Claims Moscow Asked For Military Assistance / White House Responds To Russia's Decision To Put Deterrence Forces On High Alert / Prince Charles Responds To Prince Harry, Meghan Markle's Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot by zillasnet: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2021
Michael B. Jordan recently got candid about his rumored casting in the upcoming reboot of the Warner Bros. film Superman.

The star neither confirmed nor denied the rumors during his interview with Jake’s Takes and was quoted saying, You hear the whispers and the rumours and stuff like that and it’s just a compliment.”

“You know, I appreciate people that think about me in that type of way for these roles. I don’t really have anything more to give on that other than it’s just flattering and I appreciate it. But, you know, whoever they get or if it goes that way, I think it’ll be an interesting thing to see.”[code][/code]https://zumglobalng.com/michael-b-jordan-responds-to-rumors-of-superman-casting-for-upcoming-reboot/

Re: Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2021
They won't allow a black man to be Superman grin
Re: Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot by em19em9: 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2021
Re: Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot by Livelystone01: 11:40pm On May 02, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
They won't allow a black man to be Superman grin
We should try to stop this na, abeg.

I remember how the late Chadwick (RIP) acted as one powerful superhero in Captain America: Civil War and the character became a hit in wakanda matters.
Re: Michael B. Jordan Responds To Rumors Of ‘superman’ Casting For Upcoming Reboot by Blackfire(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2021
Black superman will be a.hit ...

(1) (Reply)

America Will Be Hot By Terrorist Attacks / US Government Places $10million Bounty On Leader Of Islamic State, Khorasan / Video,ukrainian Soldiers Shooting Down Russia Fighter Jets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.