Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,817 members, 7,872,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) (7156 Views)

"Aka And His Best Friend Was Killed At The Spot" - Cctv Footage Released (video) / Nude Dancers: Tekno's Apology Contradicts His Released Video / Photos From The Outing Service Of Baba Sala In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by Ihatethemods2: 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2021
L€@ked Video!
See the Moment CCTV captured Baba Ijesha doing the did! Pray for Princess please! She has stormed the Street of Lagos and Police station crying. Is she running mad due to what Baba Ijesha did to her ward?
Watch everything below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE95AsJHkEE
Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by hipiti9919: 7:47pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by heartbraker(m): 12:15am On Apr 30, 2021
A
Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by ednut1(m): 2:17am On Apr 30, 2021
Ihatethemods2:
L€@ked Video!
See the Moment CCTV captured Baba Ijesha doing the did! Pray for Princess please! She has stormed the Street of Lagos and Police station crying. Is she running mad due to what Baba Ijesha did to her ward?
Watch everything below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE95AsJHkEE
you can’t make it this way. How is this cctv

10 Likes

Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by EgunMogaji2: 4:50am On Apr 30, 2021
ednut1:
you can’t make it this way. How is this cctv

I agree.
Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 30, 2021
Fake video. Don't click please

1 Like

Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by Minjim: 10:59am On Apr 30, 2021
Nobody should watch that video. It's nothing but the previous video where he was begging.

Op, thunder is waiting for you

2 Likes

Re: More CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Raping The Minor Released (video) by em19em9: 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2021
I have seen it all

(1) (Reply)

He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / Top 7 UGLIEST Celebrity Feet [PHOTOS] / Meet Yao Nice, Model Whose MASSIVE Butt Is Breaking Instagram (photos+video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.