Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:19 AM

I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland (396 Views)

Wrong Credit Alert , How Do I Locate And Refund The Owner / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2021
my name is peterangelo i am a programmer

throughout my life i wanted to be like seun

right now i dont knw wat to do embarassed embarassed embarassed[sub]-seun[right]
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 29, 2021
Beyourself

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Opak001(m): 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2021
the sweat and blood and the days of hunting for traffic, can't be explained.
Alaye be determined and be yourself,no go try be who you no know,how dem take reach where dem dey today.
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Opak001(m): 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2021
Seun still fit start mentorship ooh,if e never get that platform... what do I know
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2021
OP, just relocate and do your thing.

Since Nairaland is already in existence, you can decide to relocate to Zambia or Malawi and set up your own "big" online forum.

Maybe, you can call yours Kwachaland or something. undecided

You feel me?

Don't thank me yet. I do this all the time.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2021
peterangelo:

right now i dont knw wat to do embarassed embarassed embarassed[sub]-seun[right]

Get down to work and be creative, and stop dreaming on nairaland.
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
be the best version of yourself.... don't try to be like somebody else, you don't know what he passed through to get to this stage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by chingle5(m): 8:25am On Apr 30, 2021
peterangelo:

Oga the person u want to be is a poser
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by em19em9: 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
Let me mind my own business
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by fineboynl(m): 4:05pm On Apr 30, 2021
lol, when nairaland was created 2005. the internet just newly came to Nigeria and was very expensive., I believe you are still a baby at the time. and only a handful of Nigerians in Nigeria were online or interested to be online.

nairaland traffic at the time was nigerians in diaspora and Lagos mainly. I started going to cyber cafe 2005/2006. at the time I never heard anything about nairaland. my discovering was after I learnt about google in 2006. I start searching so many things from google.

there are nothing or very little result from nigeria or about nairaland. I guess during the time it must be referral. people who were here was refered to by people.

until late 2006 I stubbled on nairaland. but I never had any interest to stay on the site. it was 2007 when I wanted to by benz 190. I check about 190 on google and nairaland was all over the place. that was when I decide to register and meet people of great mind and intelligent

seun was very active on nairaland making post unlike now. children now dominate nairaland and that why matured people pull out.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Whois(m): 4:46pm On Apr 30, 2021
Start oduduwaland thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 30, 2021
chingle5:

Oga the person u want to be is a poser

Poser?
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
Whois:
Start oduduwaland thank me later
Lolz I'll start it
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
em19em9:
Let me mind my own business
better
Re: I Just Want To Be Like Seunosewa The Owner Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2021
mansakhalifa:
OP, just relocate and do your thing.

Since Nairaland is already in existence, you can decide to relocate to Zambia or Malawi and set up your own "big" online forum.

Maybe, you can call yours Kwachaland or something. undecided

You feel me?

Don't thank me yet. I do this all the time.
lolzzz wahala dey ooo

(1) (Reply)

Loan Apps To Avoid / Please I Need Help On BINANCE P2P / Titan Trust Bank Expands, Opens Ikeja, Lagos Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.