Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,943 members, 7,873,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? (716 Views)

'If Peruzzi Is Pressing The Keyboard, What Is Davido Pressing?' - See Reactions / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? by Callydgists(m): 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2021
Speaking of Davido and Chioma staying together forever have been the viral question Nigerian fans have been asking for long.

Davido is recognized to be the best ever since Chioma gave birth to a bouncing baby boy known as Ifeanyi, his birth really made Davido be the happiest man on Earth as none of his baby mamas has given him a boy.

Many people believed and made it obvious that Chioma used the baby boy to hold Davido down and with the fatherly love Davido has for his only son, it is impossible to likely have issue with his boy's mom.

The two celebrity lovers knew each since 2013, but started their relationship in the year 2015. OBO talked on how they started their relationship in an interview in year 2020. In the interview, Davido said that he had known Chioma for about 7 years while they were still studying in Babcock university. He also made praises that she is a good cook.

Davido in the interview said;

“I have known Chioma for about seven years. We have been dating for about five years. Lati introduced me to Chioma. We went to the same school, Babcock University. We started as friends but I got so used to her and she got so used to me as well. She is a great cook as well.”

Although, the lovers never announced their relationship until 2017 when Chioma featured Davido in the popular music video “ASSURANCE”. After that, Davido in a talk with THE JUICE said the video started a full hate for both Chioma and her family from fans and other people around.

Davido said;

“Even her parents use to get hate texts. It really affected our relationship a lot because, before the Assurance video, stuff was so cool until the relationship became a public relationship.”

Later on, around September 2019, both lovers introduced each other to their families to make the relationship more stronger, then Davido official engaged Chioma in Lagos.

However, their wedding was put to take place in July 2020 but had to be on drawn back because of the coronavirus pandemic. Davido in an interview with Bounce Radio explained how the Covid-19 pandemic really messed up his plan and scattered some things he had in mind during that period.

He said;

“Honestly, Coronavirus messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided it will be some time next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”

Not long after, on the 20th of October 2019, the both of them was overwhelmed as they welcomed their first son and child David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr. His birth really made Davido the happiest man that day.

CONTINUE READING...
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/04/is-davido-and-chioma-still-together.html?m=1

Re: Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? by HopeVictor: 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2021
Nothing concern me with their relationship..

1 Like

Re: Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? by jakini5408: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
Nothing concern me with their relationship..

1 Like

Re: Is Davido And Chioma Still Together? Will Their Relationship Last? by Onyi22(f): 8:55pm On Apr 29, 2021
Bloggers should allow this people to rest, focus on your life

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rapper Teezee Welcomes Child With Fmr. Oyo State Governor’s Daughter / Bella Shmurda Asks Don Jazzy For A Collaboration In New Video. [watch] / Just In: Okorocha Arrives Kano To Attend The Coronation Ceremony Of New Emir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.