Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,902 members, 7,883,138 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Do You Use Payoneer? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Do You Use Payoneer? (493 Views)

What's The Largest File You've Ever Downloaded And Which Network Did You Use / Using A Gaming Monitor? Make Sure You Use The Right Cable! / What Tools Do You Use To Prevent Phishing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Use Payoneer? by CourseCrib(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2021
I'm thinking of finding a way to bill my foreign clients while making them safe when doing it, the paystack and flutterwave payments gateway only allows me to list my prices in naira which could send a red flag.

Have you used Payoneer, if so how well does it work for you and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Kindly share your opinions
Let me know your thoughts smiley.

Edit: Paystack and flutterwave can allow you to list in dollars on certain conditions i.e dollars account, business registration etc. Which will cost me money I don't have.
Re: Do You Use Payoneer? by Brainard22: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
CourseCrib:
I'm thinking of finding a way to bill my foreign clients while making them safe when doing it, the paystack and flutterwave payments gateway only allows me to list my prices in naira which could send a red flag.

Have you used Payoneer, if so how well does it work for you and what are the advantages and disadvantages?
Kindly share your opinions
Let me know your thoughts smiley.

Edit: Paystack and flutterwave can allow you to list in dollars on certain conditions i.e dollars account, business registration etc. Which will cost me money I don't have.
BTC bruh

(1) (Reply)

Grade1 USA Used Intel Dual Core Brand Name : HP *model : Pavilion Dm1* For Sale / Hp Pavilion X360 For Sale In Port Harcourt / Hp folio 9480m core i7 50gb 8gb ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.