Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,992 members, 7,899,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:39 PM

CBN Removes Ibukun Awosika & Other First Bank Board Of Directors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Removes Ibukun Awosika & Other First Bank Board Of Directors (284 Views)

CBN Removes Report On Fresh ₦3.8 Trillion Loan By Tinubu Govt / Oby Ezekwesili Appointed Nexford University Board Of Directors Member / Olajumoke Awosika: I Will Return To My N20m Farm If I Get Licence To Use Guns (2) (3) (4)

(1)

CBN Removes Ibukun Awosika & Other First Bank Board Of Directors by sleeksavbvy: 11:19pm On Apr 29, 2021

The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has wielded its regulatory big stick on First Bank of Nigeria, by removing all directors of FBN Limited and FBN Holdings Plc. The apex bank also announced the reinstatement of Sola Adeduntan who was sacked by the bank’s board and replaced with Gbenga Shobo.

The CBN revealed the sweeping changes at a press conference addressed by its Governor, Godwin Emefiele on Thursday. He stated that the bank has been afflicted by “bad credit decisions, significant and non-performing insider loans and poor corporate governance practices” over the years...

https://www.techawkng.com/2021/04/29/cbn-removes-ibukun-awosika-other-first-bank-board-of-directors-reinstates-sola-adeduntan-as-md/
Re: CBN Removes Ibukun Awosika & Other First Bank Board Of Directors by orisa37: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2021
Sounds a fishy affairs. The same Stock as OBA OTUDEKO.
Re: CBN Removes Ibukun Awosika & Other First Bank Board Of Directors by Mynd44: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2021

(1)

El-rufai Sadist, Wicked Leader For Sacking 35,000 Kaduna Workers: Labour / Everybody I Dated In The Past Knew About My Marriage - Don Jazzy / Much Ado About Political Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.