Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,731 members, 7,969,125 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:19 PM

How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria (31787 Views)

How Much Do Dispatch Riders Make Monthly? / "Earning N50M Annually In Nigeria But Considered Poor In Developed Countries" / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Wolfeye: 7:01pm On May 01, 2021
400kper week is good enough to be rich in Nigeria IF you live like a NORMAL human being should.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Said21: 7:29pm On May 01, 2021

Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Gamesmart: 4:30am On May 02, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
I would say earning $30,000 dollars (10 million naira monthly).

What a profoundly foolish answer!
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by lebete3000: 2:05pm On May 05, 2021
ceejayluv:
Naira is useless. If your annual income is equivalent to 75,000 USD and above, then you've started arriving .

Then it means Doctors in the US are rich, cos their starting salary is from 60k USD and above...

Why do doctors over there complain so much...
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by ceejayluv(m): 2:08pm On May 05, 2021
lebete3000:

Then it means Doctors in the US are rich, cos their starting salary is from 60k USD and above...

Why do doctors over there complain so much...
I meant earning equivalent of that in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Polchiz(m): 11:20pm On Sep 02
ratiken:

2.6M = 5.3k USD.... I don't think Nigerians fully understand what Buhari has done.

If your earning is naira... forget it, you have lost so much value. The average Nigerian millionaire aint rich.
2.6m/month is not rich by whose standard?
What is the meaning of the word "rich"?
You are comparing us to America?
How many Americans can save 2m naira equivalent monthly after all expenses and tax?
2.6m monthly is very rich anywhere in the world.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by Usefulsense: 9:33am On Sep 03
ceejayluv:
Naira is useless. If your annual income is equivalent to 75,000 USD and above, then you've started arriving .

I will soon exceed this.
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by RealityKings: 9:36am On Sep 03
Usefulsense:

I will soon exceed this.

AMEN
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 11:18pm On Sep 21
InvertedHammer:
/
If you already have a house and car(s), then N300k per month should be ok.

/

Not in today's Nigeria sha
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 11:19pm On Sep 21
Polchiz:

2.6m/month is not rich by whose standard?
What is the meaning of the word "rich"?
You are comparing us to America?
How many Americans can save 2m naira equivalent monthly after all expenses and tax?
2.6m monthly is very rich anywhere in the world.

2.6million is not rich in the United Kingdom

I can tell you this for sure
In fact if that's what u earn in the UK per month after taxes, na pity dem suppose dey pity you
Re: How Much Money Do You Have To Make Monthly To Be Considered Rich In Nigeria by RodgersAkpafu: 11:22pm On Sep 21
ratiken:

2.6M = 5.3k USD.... I don't think Nigerians fully understand what Buhari has done.

If your earning is naira... forget it, you have lost so much value. The average Nigerian millionaire aint rich.

sad truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Must You Be To End Your Struggle With Money? / Photo Of Firefighters Looking Very Tired After Putting Off The Grenfell Fire / Air Peace Sacks 69 Pilots, Blames Coronavirus-induced Economic Downturn

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.