Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:58 AM

Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) (29051 Views)

Bayern’s Harry Kane Offer Accepted By Tottenham; Striker Must Decide / Marcelo Was Sacked For Farting In The Dressing Room & Laughing About It / Pogba Finally Reveals The Actual Reason Mourinho Was Sacked At Man United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by true2god: 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2021
He is a talkative and so he just discovered his calling.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by 8stargeneral: 2:26pm On Apr 30, 2021
Maybe he can win trophies there
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
Nice switch.
Diversification @it's peak......
Analytical Controversies in the making.
One stop Pundit for all your reverse psychology evaluations and predictions!
José José!!!
All the best.

Let me go back to my tradings online.

For those sending PMs sorry I can't attend to such now just kindly reach out to the facebook ID on my profile....if you intend to reach me effectively then STOP sending PMs and just reach out as indicated.

Thanks

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

@Seniorwriter
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
I so much love his analysis even than his strategy. Same coach different players.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Blacknote: 2:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
From a coach to OAP, special one indeed

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by kenzysmith: 2:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
That's the special one for u he is not and will never be a bad market, very soon another big team will come for him.
I will personally miss him for his mind games and jokes. The only European coach that can't manage a club without buying an African player and will also five u chance to play. That's why Mou is a household name
Still selling Red Palm Oil and Palm Kernel
Mark this space Jose morinho next job is Everton
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:
That's exactly where it belongs, his old tactics has gone to mud. Make him sit down one side before another disgrace but make we talk true pep na better manager. He has never been sacked by any club he has managed in over 10yr now, am optimistic before pep reach the years Ferguson used in Man utd he might have won double of wat baba won at Man utd.

If u think say I dey lie, check statistics.
That's cus he always moves.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Jimmyubah2: 2:48pm On Apr 30, 2021
kenzysmith:
Mark this space Jose morinho next job is Everton
Arsenal.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Danny50: 2:49pm On Apr 30, 2021
Morinho wey get bad mouth like this.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Munzy14(m): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2021
Mourinho of Chelsea, inter Milan days...soo much glory...

Dude should av left when ovation was high...He would av been a sought after for other top jobs...other than manager job...Those he dealt with then will work harder to rubbish his glory..

Life na lesson sha.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by otipoju(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
femi4:
That's his talent...talk is cheap. It's now difficult for him to walk the talk

Talk is cheap for a serial winner.? You need to check yourself.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by lucianohase(m): 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2021
Well, since Jose likes talking alot, he has to join in.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by oloshun(m): 4:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
iammo:
cool

Mourinho is a successful brand

Whether people like it or not. You made it so simple. Let people fight with his career.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by bensowe(m): 4:13pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:
That's exactly where it belongs, his old tactics has gone to mud. Make him sit down one side before another disgrace but make we talk true pep na better manager. He has never been sacked by any club he has managed in over 10yr now, am optimistic before pep reach the years Ferguson used in Man utd he might have won double of wat baba won at Man utd.

Dude, Pep has spent over a billion plus on players than any other coach, he is successful today because of over spending not because he is a good coach. Check his transfer history

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Kingrefreshed: 4:37pm On Apr 30, 2021
iHart:
Experience and expose will land you jobs without you applying

Exposure

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by femi4: 4:43pm On Apr 30, 2021
otipoju:

Talk is cheap for a serial winner.? You need to check yourself.
Check the meaning of serial and come back and edit your post
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by gentleibraheem(m): 4:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
I dont like this guy
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by semyman: 5:30pm On Apr 30, 2021
This is okay for him
He should stay off coaching

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 5:52pm On Apr 30, 2021
gentleibraheem:
I dont like this guy
lol, he doesn't even know you exist.ooin
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2021
bensowe:

Dude, Pep has spent over a billion plus on players than any other coach, he is successful today because of over spending not because he is a good coach. Check his transfer history

And during the time of Morinho we couldn't see how he bought shevchenko, ballack, pizzaro and co....Oga na only totenham Morinho don't spend money he bought Pogba with huge amount of money go check the players he bought in Madrid. Tell me the player with huge prices Pepe bought in Barca and munich....City is not a big club wen he met them and they are nowhere to be found in UCL, u av to spend to achieve result in a club like city and he has not failed for once.

1 Like

Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Richthekid: 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:

Mtcheew somebody that moved from Barcelona and entered Man city is wat u re hyping, Y hasn't he won the UEFA champions league with man city and Barcelona during his time?? Mourinho is the better coach don't write off his records as the special one cos of the messy phases he's currently experiencing, His job with FC Porto, Real Madrid and Man U would speak of itself, ! mourinho is amongst the greatest coaches in the world well above pep? Champions leagues is one of the decisions to take into consideration wen talking of coaching, Mourinho has seen more champions leagues finals than pep would ever dream of!
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by alasan007(m): 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2021
anigbajumo:

Lol you must be joking in 10 years he won’t touch champions league quote me only when he does
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by ofiko123(m): 2:39am On May 01, 2021
Nice one... congratulations to Jose Mourinho on his new job or assignment...
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by Ayobami7(m): 7:16am On May 01, 2021
okay noted
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by oluteem: 8:59am On May 01, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Legend

Maximum of 1week, within next 3 weeks preparation for divorce. Exactly 1 month they can finally divorce legitmately
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by oluteem: 9:03am On May 01, 2021
Xiaomi1:
Legend

But tell me this is a comedy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by otipoju(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2021
femi4:
Check the meaning of serial and come back and edit your post

You can wake a man that is sleeping but you cant wake a man that is pretending to be sleeping.. Sweet dreams bro.
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by anigbajumo(m): 1:39pm On May 01, 2021
Heathrow44:

Mtcheew somebody that moved from Barcelona and entered Man city is wat u re hyping, Y hasn't he won the UEFA champions league with man city and Barcelona during his time?? Mourinho is the better coach don't write off his records as the special one cos of the messy phases he's currently experiencing, His job with FC Porto, Real Madrid and Man U would speak of itself, ! mourinho is amongst the greatest coaches in the world well above pep? Champions leagues is one of the decisions to take into consideration wen talking of coaching, Mourinho has seen more champions leagues finals than pep would ever dream of!

U must be high on expired drugs, they both av 2UCL so what's your point??
Re: Jose Mourinho Joins talkSPORT After He Was Sacked By Tottenham (Video) by oyatainer(m): 8:57pm On May 01, 2021
bensowe:

Guardiola started the way Hazard and Pirlo started. Where are they now?

Mind you Guardiola is not a buying coach but Man City since 2008.

Go and check it, no one spends higher than then till Guardiola came and they continued under Guardiola.

Guardiola first year at Barca, he sold 12 players and bought only two, Keita and Dánì Alves.

Go and check how much he spent at Bayern too, it is only in Man City where he spends anyhow because teams sell players for City based on their status

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City Win Premier League Title / Musa's Goal Makes Fifa's Top 10 World Cup Goals / Enyeama Concedes Six Goals In France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.