Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,005 members, 7,890,290 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

An Undergraduate Shopping List In 2006 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / An Undergraduate Shopping List In 2006 (159 Views)

Ogundipe Aisha Dunni: Missing TASUED Undergraduate / Joined Nairaland In 2006? / How Will An Undergraduate Do Such (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Undergraduate Shopping List In 2006 by GarkiAccessory(m): 12:33pm On Apr 30, 2021
The year was 2006, in the month of August thereabout. I found the list when I was going through my university files while I was reorganizing my shelves and my living room recently. Luckily it was the only school shopping list that was preserved. Although, the date wasn't included, I don't know why I forgot to indicate the date on that day.

As you can see from the list, the foodstuffs which is the most basic need has already been purchased.

What do you guys have to say about the prices of these items compared with today's prices nearly 15 years after?

Re: An Undergraduate Shopping List In 2006 by Ina2k(m): 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
nigeria

(1) (Reply)

A Woman That Suffered With You Or The One Who Helped You Become Someone – Who Wi / Nigerian Lawmakers Vacate Offices After FIB Warned Of Possible Boko Haram Plot T / Fb Acct Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.