Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,396 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Do You Move On After Breakup? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Move On After Breakup? (1203 Views)

Guys Or Ladies: Who Moves On Easily After Breakup? / What If You Discover You're Pregnant After Breakup? / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Move On After Breakup? by ExploreFeelings(f): 12:51pm On Apr 30, 2021
Breaking up is never easy, it’s even harder when your partner has become a huge part of your life. It is hard, sad, frustrating and all you want to do is lash out and cry till you can’t. However, you need to let go in order to heal, in order to move on.So, if you want to be happy again after a break up, then you need to pay close attention to these tips:

-Acknowledge it
Accept that the relationship has ended, this is the very first step to healing after breakup. Cry if you have to, mourn what you have lost but not for too long.

-Cut all communication with your ex
It’s time to stop checking up on your ex. Stop calling, stop texting, stop stalking them, cut all communication with them.

-Focus on yourself
Focus on doing the things you like, focus on your passion or career, focus on making you.Find new hobbies, visit new places, make new friends.

-Surround yourself with people who care about you
Right now, you need your friends and family members to shower you with love and attention.

-Have fun
Having fun helps you to not just have an amazing time, but to also remember who you were before your relationship.

-Reflect and learn
Reflect on the time you shared with your ex, and ask yourself some questions.

Breakup is heartbreaking, sad, frustrating, difficult and moving on isn’t as easy as sounds. However, letting go and moving on are very necessary for you to heal. And the tips above should be helpf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by chatinent: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2021
Breakup is painful.
But like a wound it will gradually heal.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by DDDEnterprises: 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
Or just kill yourself. But that's not advisable though but na option too.
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by managingpartner(f): 1:15pm On Apr 30, 2021
After one month, the breakup is still so fresh that I wonder if I will ever be healed.

I honestly don't blame those that commit suicide after breakups, the pains are too strong and heavy to carry.

May God help me cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 30, 2021
Ion even do breakup self, I'll just ghost the lil bitch and move on like nothing happened. smiley
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by pete1234: 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes, mine is even more peculiar, me and my girl had a quarell, she intends to leave cos she feels am not serious for marriage, but knows I have all it takes to get married, so now someone is showing readiness, she wants to go with the guy..

Well Sha after much back and forth she tells me she wants to think and has decided to cut off communication for one month no text no call no chat from me, likewise her new toaster, she gave me her word on this, I know her when it comes to given her word.

But the question I want to ask now is is the one month worth waiting for?

I Definitely know she will get back to me
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
managingpartner:
After one month, the breakup is still so fresh that I wonder if I will ever be healed.

I honestly don't blame those that commit suicide after breakups, the pains are too strong and heavy to carry.

May God help me cry
Na wa oh....

Suicide should never be seen as an option tho,no matter how and what..

Sometimes,when my heart is broken,one thing that easily propels me back to my complete self is that when I think of this as a fact-"if my mama and sister fit die leave me thereby breaking my heart for more than two decades now,then who else wey no go one day leave me too ?

But,who God say him go stay by you go must stay by you....it all depends on your fate too bae...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:40pm On Apr 30, 2021
pete1234:
Yes, mine is even more peculiar, me and my girl had a quarell, she intends to leave cos she feels am not serious for marriage, but knows I have all it takes to get married, so now someone is showing readiness, she wants to go with the guy..

Well Sha after much back and forth she tells me she wants to think and has decided to cut off communication for one month no text no call no chat from me, likewise her new toaster, she gave me her word on this, I know her when it comes to given her word.

You don't really need to wait for that long without finding an alternative within your heart on how to move on with your life if she eventually returns after the one month of break with things going south

My Guy, personally,I can't do this shiit which you just wrote up there because sometimes, people can be unpredictable..

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by pete1234: 1:45pm On Apr 30, 2021
Yes, as it stands I just have too get someone else very fast.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by blinking001(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2021
pete1234:

Run for your life. She's already sleeping with the other guy. Just move on, no woman should pressure you into marrying her, it's a clear sign you both aren't meant to be.
I know it's difficult because perhaps you must have invested alot in her empty self. tell her to move on with the other guy and watch her reaction. Never allow a woman to call the shots in a relationship. Remember to run for your life

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2021
you promote your side chic to the position of main chic and move on
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by blinking001(m): 2:11pm On Apr 30, 2021
Wait o. Na only me never fall in love before?
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by lillyontop(m): 5:28pm On Apr 30, 2021
blinking001:

Run for your life. She's already sleeping with the other guy. Just move on, no woman should pressure you into marrying her, it's a clear sign you both aren't meant to be.
I know it's difficult because perhaps you must have invested alot in her empty self. tell her to move on with the other guy and watch her reaction. Never allow a woman to call the shots in a relationship. Remember to run for your life

Hmmmmm I don't know these may sound but I will say these Na women dey make man marry that's if truly the guy love her and he doesn't want to loose her, go and look most marriages it's the duty of a woman to make the man put the ring on her finger make una forget all those ones wey you go see the guy dey kneel down dey propose, do you go indoors with them.
It's hard for a guy to just sit and think I want to get married onless he look at all his friends or mates has gotten married or he just feel it's time to settle down...
Not a jam talk Na woman get the world and all men dey under women if una like make una say I be simp I agree una wey be redpill make una dey red dey go all the money wey you go hustle for your life time Na woman go chop and if them wan do am finish on top your money one small boy go dey refresh am join come to think of it, every hard working man out there works for their child and there children automatically are connected to their mother either wife or baby mama...
Who don hear say man go take care of his child wey just give am grand son or daughter...
Summary of what I am saying is that women are the major facts of readiness of men getting married always have a way of making men ready to settling down, onless you no like the babe or you are just in for the kill

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by pete1234: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2021
Thanks man, what's ur candid advice in one sentence
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Goddys(m): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2021
lillyontop:

Hmmmmm I don't know these may sound but I will say these Na women dey make man marry that's if truly the guy love her and he doesn't want to loose her, go and look most marriages it's the duty of a woman to make the man put the ring on her finger make una forget all those ones wey you go see the guy dey kneel down dey propose, do you go indoors with them.
It's hard for a guy to just sit and think I want to get married onless he look at all his friends or mates has gotten married or he just feel it's time to settle down...
Not a jam talk Na woman get the world and all men dey under women if una like make una say I be simp I agree una wey be redpill make una dey red dey go all the money wey you go hustle for your life time Na woman go chop and if them wan do am finish on top your money one small boy go dey refresh am join come to think of it, every hard working man out there works for their child and there children automatically are connected to their mother either wife or baby mama...
Who don hear say man go take care of his child wey just give am grand son or daughter...
Summary of what I am saying is that women are the major facts of readiness of men getting married always have a way of making men ready to settling down, onless you no like the babe or you are just in for the kill

Stop writing like an illiterate. Learn how to construct your sentences.
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by bigpicture001: 11:36pm On Apr 30, 2021
pete1234:

Don't be too sure on a woman's word. And don't be too sure she will return.. Those creatures are mentally unstable

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by bigpicture001: 11:44pm On Apr 30, 2021
The OP is more than 1000% correct

1 Like

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by lillyontop(m): 12:43am On May 01, 2021
Goddys:

Stop writing like an illiterate. Learn how to construct your sentences.

If you don't have anything tangible to say and add to the topic about why don't you just short up and move on at least you ain't the only one who read my comment, some times they need to screen people who comment on nairaland.... From your comment I know your age grade and please do me a favour get the Bleep out you these dumb ass, the literate wey you be abeg how much dey your account stupid idiot
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Justkatty(f): 7:29am On May 01, 2021
managingpartner:

May God help me cry
You'll be fine dear
Just surround your mind with positive things.
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by Justkatty(f): 7:34am On May 01, 2021
Accept it in good fate that is has happened
Cry if you so wish
Be moody if you so wish
Starve yourself if you so wish
But one thing is sure, when coming back to you feet again, you'll bounce so well and even laugh at your past .
one day everyone go dey alright.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by ExploreFeelings(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2021
chatinent:
Breakup is painful.

But like a wound it will gradually heal.
Exactly it heals gradually. It doesn't last forever. Once you follow those tips
Re: How Do You Move On After Breakup? by ExploreFeelings(f): 9:22am On May 01, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Or just kill yourself. But that's not advisable though but na option too.
Killing yourself should never be an option...nothing is worth your life.

(1) (Reply)

Fear Women!!! / Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? / Groom-to-be Attended His Introduction Via Zoom (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.