Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,471 members, 7,971,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 02:46 PM

How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US (1036 Views)

Follow This Thread To Learn Importation From China, Turkey, Malaysia, UK And USA / A-Z Mini Importation(from Beginning To The End) / Order Your America Car Spart Parts Here!! Cut Off Middle Prices. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 10:03pm On Apr 30, 2021
Hello lovely people.I am in the United states,States, New York to be precise. I have had some experiences in auto spare parts(used) before I left nigeria.For some time now,I have been seeking for some specific advice and clues on how to import some used spare parts from America.Although I have the knowledge and possible movable spare parts to get.And giving that the price of parts changes over time in relation to the exchange rate,I decided to seek for more guidance on how to go about the importation process.
My main focus is to import spare parts of some america cars and foreign cars via handcarry instead of the regular container shipping.
Questions:
1.How much would the cost of buying some parts and sending them in a hand carry method be.Does it require certain amount.?
2.Do you think I can realize or make good profit importing a hand carry spare parts that are hot cake in the market.?
3.Is there an estimated amount of money that is required to start up...please if there's any advice on amount of money that would make up a good hand carry,please specify.
I am in New york,York, and if u have some1 here in NYwho does this type of business.Kindly let me knw so I can borrow some ideas from him,and inquire where he gets those parts at cheaper rate,and the over all tips to getting what goes with the demand in nigeria.
THANKS FOLKS.[/color][color=#990000]
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by uchman(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2021
doncharlesdee:
Hello lovely people.I am in the United states,States, New York to be precise. I have had some experiences in auto spare parts(used) before I left nigeria.For some time now,I have been seeking for some specific advice and clues on how to import some used spare parts from America.Although I have the knowledge and possible movable spare parts to get.And giving that the price of parts changes over time in relation to the exchange rate,I decided to seek for more guidance on how to go about the importation process.
My main focus is to import spare parts of some america cars and foreign cars via handcarry instead of the regular container shipping.
Questions:
1.How much would the cost of buying some parts and sending them in a hand carry method be.Does it require certain amount.?
2.Do you think I can realize or make good profit importing a hand carry spare parts that are hot cake in the market.?
3.Is there an estimated amount of money that is required to start up...please if there's any advice on amount of money that would make up a good hand carry,please specify.
I am in New york,York, and if u have some1 here in NYwho does this type of business.Kindly let me knw so I can borrow some ideas from him,and inquire where he gets those parts at cheaper rate,and the over all tips to getting what goes with the demand in nigeria.
THANKS FOLKS.[/color][color=#990000]

I am confused on the hand carry part but i also source from NY, chevk my sugnature for my contact, i will guild you through...

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 1:57am On May 01, 2021
Sourcing for parts and ship in a little bag,carton or barrel..Are you in NY?

I am confused on the hand carry part but i also source from NY, chevk my sugnature for my contact, i will guild you through...[/quote]
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 3:49am On May 01, 2021
I am new on this platform.How do I get your contact..
uchman:

I am confused on the hand carry part but i also source from NY, chevk my sugnature for my contact, i will guild you through...
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by uchman(m): 12:33pm On May 01, 2021
doncharlesdee:
I am new on this platform.How do I get your contact..

Send your whatsapp or email so i add you or carefully check under my post and you will see my contacts displayed there...

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 12:52pm On May 01, 2021
[Send me your number.......quote author=uchman post=101284485]

Send your whatsapp or email so i add you or carefully check under my post and you will see my contacts displayed there...[/quote]
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 12:55pm On May 01, 2021
uchman:

Send your whatsapp or email so i add you or carefully check under my post and you will see my contacts displayed there...
Send me your number so I cn add u up on whatsapp.
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by uchman(m): 5:52pm On May 01, 2021
doncharlesdee:
Send me your number so I cn add u up on whatsapp.

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 4:21pm On May 03, 2021
uchman:

..Can 2-4 million naira go a long way for importing used spare parts from U.S....?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by uchman(m): 3:58am On May 04, 2021
doncharlesdee:
..Can 2-4 million naira go a long way for importing used spare parts from U.S....?

Yes very much bro, but you will go with a shared container...
You know that containers always contain tokunbor cars, look for someone that ships car, align with him and fill up his container with parts...

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 6:04am On May 04, 2021
uchman:

Yes very much bro, but you will go with a shared container...
You know that containers always contain tokunbor cars, look for someone that ships car, align with him and fill up his container with parts...
would 4 million be enough to fill up a container with parts?..I was considering sourcing for the parts and then package them in a big carton or bag then send it down via a container since I don't have anybody who is shipping from NY.What do you think..?
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by Tulsaguy: 6:33am On May 04, 2021
Booked space.....encroachment is punishable by confiscation of your babe
Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by uchman(m): 8:42am On May 04, 2021
doncharlesdee:
would 4 million be enough to fill up a container with parts?..I was considering sourcing for the parts and then package them in a big carton or bag then send it down via a container since I don't have anybody who is shipping from NY.What do you think..?

How will you package Engines, shocks or body parts like Bumber and bonnets into bags or carton?
Even if you succeed in packaging them into carton, due to the weight, you must still ship them through container.
The same way you will buy them and take it to shipping ground where Nigerians load their items and ship.
I have tried to come up with reasons why you want to package them into carton but I found none, please if there is, do let me know...

We can still keep chatting on Whatsapp or probably call on WhatsApp too...

4M is enough to start but remember there must be cars in your container.

Locate where Nigerian loading ground is, you will see a lot of Nigerians doing their things, ask questions there and am sure you will be cleared.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Cost To Start Up A Fairly Used Spart Parts Importation From US by doncharlesdee: 12:49pm On May 04, 2021
uchman:

How will you package Engines, shocks or body parts like Bumber and bonnets into bags or carton?
Even if you succeed in packaging them into carton, due to the weight, you must still ship them through container.
The same way you will buy them and take it to shipping ground where Nigerians load their items and ship.
I have tried to come up with reasons why you want to package them into carton but I found none, please if there is, do let me know...

We can still keep chatting on Whatsapp or probably call on WhatsApp too...

4M is enough to start but remember there must be cars in your container.

Locate where Nigerian loading ground is, you will see a lot of Nigerians doing their things, ask questions there and am sure you will be cleared.
thanks bro.u hav been helpful.i sent you a vo.note on whatsapp as well for more clarifications.I wouldn't package bumpers,shocks.The parts am trying to source would be those smaller parts,like coils,horns,fuel pump,injectors,nuzzles,nozzles, box and so on.It doesn't take much space,and could be packed in a barrel or big packaging bag.Am mot dealing with engines,bumper for now,until I feel comfortable shipping a full container.Do u get the point am making....?

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Car Tracker Installation Business And Earn Massively Out Of Poverty / Have You Received Money Thru Getaway Club? / Need High Glossy Magazine Printer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.