Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,523 members, 7,968,454 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:40 AM

Help: I Got A Mail Without Date Of Exams - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: I Got A Mail Without Date Of Exams (208 Views)

Amaka Anku: HR Manager Shares Mail She Got From Prospective Employee / Lady Who Just Got A Job Reveals What Happens To Her Each Time She Gets Home / My Boss Said I Should Never Send Him A Mail Again, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Got A Mail Without Date Of Exams by winningwinner(m): 9:56am On May 01, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

My sister applied for the Nigerian Immigration recruitment and later received this mail talking about test and there was no date on the letter for the said test.

Help her if anyone has received such a mail and the way forward. Effort has been made to reach the Immigration authorities but there has been no reply.

She needs help and guidance.

(1) (Reply)

NASIMS Gives Update To Batch Applicants / (twenty 21 May) Use Valid 200-901 dumps - Excellent Marks In 200-901 Exam / The Lack Of Information Is Bad. To Have Information And Not To Act On It Is Wors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.