Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Proven Secret To Vegetable Farming. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Proven Secret To Vegetable Farming. (243 Views)

60 Days Return On Investment In Vegetable Farming / Vegetable Farming In Nigeria / How To Start Fruit & Vegetable Farming Business In Nigeria Or Africa 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proven Secret To Vegetable Farming. by FarmManager: 1:26pm On May 01, 2021
Exactly this time last year, The pandemic offered me a great opportunity to put into writing my years of experience in vegetable Farming.

many people got the EBOOK but weren't able to practice until late last year when lockdown was lifted.

I can categorically tell you that apart from the hundreds of calls I received, I had visited 22 vegetable farms doing well across Nigeria.

The farm are doing very well and progressing to the Glory of God and benefit of mankind.

EBOOKS on Profitable and sustainable farming on

1. Pepper
2. Tomato
3. Cucumber
4. Watermelon
5. Carrot.

AVAILABLE..

Reach me on 070three111four88nine. on whatsapp with small money for any and/or all of them.

agrosolveng@gmail.com

You can also consult my company www.agrosolvefc.com for your vegetable, arable and permanent crop farm.

(1) (Reply)

Kalahari Goat - Agriculture / Dosaaj Global Reasources / Improved Benniseed Seed For Planting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.