Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,851 members, 7,872,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God (286 Views)

Any Gospel That Can't Tell Sinners To Repent From Their Sinful Way Is Antichrist / The Antichrist Grace Gospel That Many Christians In Hell Fire Believed / Rewards Of Righteousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr1: 5:03pm On May 01, 2021
Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God

Matthew 16:27 (KJV)

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Matthew 7:23 (KJV)

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me,
ye that work iniquity.

Matthew 13:41-43 (KJV)

The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Then shall the [/b]righteous[/b] shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

These are just a few of the instances of Jesus sayings that illustrate how important the works of righteousness is in any man attaining salvation.

Hence considering the extent to which Jesus emphasized works of righteousness in His judgment of men, it can only be an Antichrist doctrine that can undermine it.

So whenever you hear such a gospel be wary of it, because it is not of God but of men, and the devil savors those things that be of men but not those of God, because they helps him do what the devil knows only to do, which is to steal, kill, and destroy.

And that means the destruction of many souls.

"Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men." Matthew 16:23

John 10:10

"The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy". John 10:10

He that has an ear, let him hear.

God bless.
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr1: 8:35pm On May 02, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:08pm On May 20, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:27pm On May 21, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:38pm On May 22, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:24am On May 28, 2021
Re: Any Gospel That Undermines The Works Of Righteousness Is Not Of God by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:47am On Jul 19, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Be Ye Holy- A Message To Believers / Fornicating To Flee Masturbation (hypocrisy) / Saving Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.