Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,881 members, 7,966,300 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:08 PM

Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos (4508 Views)

Buhari Sends Message To Fulani Herdsmen Over Northern Elders’ Directive / Tinubu, Obasanjo And The Fulani Threat In Yoruba Land / Fulani Threat Of War Is Fake- Muric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by cheruv: 8:47am On May 02, 2021
BigSarah:
See how he commented with facts and not open threats, compared to MNK... IPOB needs a new face or better MNK should quit been unnecessarily fiery and uncouth...
Nobody wants war, peaceful secession. Everyone should go and cry or laugh at their backyard
I rather prefer MNK's reply to his own... The elder's blood has cooled down, whilst MNK's own is still fiery kiss
The Fulani respect people who adopt the Bismarckian approach of blood and iron, which MNK typifies, rather than the speeches and resolutions approach of the elder undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by PoloG: 8:55am On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:
I am not actually their member, but support their movement !
you are a chestbeating igbo wey dey disguise grin grin
Gtfoh
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by FreeIgbos: 9:02am On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

Dr Ezeife Reacts to Fulani’s Threat of War Against Igbos

Whenever Fulani threaten Igbos with war, I laugh because Fulani has never fought a war with the Igbos.

“The only tribe Fulani can threaten in Nigeria is only the Hausa, because they conquered them through Jihad.

The Nigerian Civil War was fought between Biafra and Britain, Russia, Arab Countries, Cameroon, Godogodo mercernery, Yoruba, Middle Belt and some Benin people.
All the above on the side of Nigeria. It took three years before it was stopped.

They should remember that we fought almighty Great Britain and Russia with our locally made weapons for 3 years.

“Fulani are just making noise because their brother is in power.

“Time will tell!!!

https://igberetvnews.com/1388904/dr-ezeife-reacts-fulanis-threat-war-igbos/#forward

Ezeife spoke absolute truth. It's quite laughable when Fulanis threaten Igbos, like seriously? Can these famished looking cattle rearers fight against Igbos without interference by anyone and survive a month?

I read a leaked classified memos about how the British prime minister kept sending weapons after weapons, even more than they could use! Russia, Arab league, Chad, Cameroun etc were not left out too. Yet Igbos that were blockaded and using only locally made weapons and the few we could seize from them fought them to a standstill, almost with barehands and hunger!!!

Today, Britain is no longer interested if Nigeria remains together or not. The middle belt will even fight them now than fight on their side. The Yorubas having seen that oil wealth is no longer there are now dreaming of having Lagos to themselves, and coupled to how they're being threatened and killed by herdsmen can't wait to have Oduduwa. The SS people too having seen how their environment was destroyed with no benefit to the people can't wait to own their oil 100%. Finally, Igbos that perennially knew Nigeria was pipedream and destiny destroyer since 1967 can't wait to have Biafra and probably give Africa its first technologically advanced nation.

I just dey laugh these barbarians from Futa djalon, they don't even understand the game is up for them.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by FreeIgbos: 9:47am On May 02, 2021
cheruv:

I rather prefer MNK's reply to his own... The elder's blood has cooled down, whilst MNK's own is still fiery kiss
The Fulani respect people who adopt the Bismarckian approach of blood and iron, which MNK typifies, rather than the speeches and resolutions approach of the elder undecided

Both of them serve their purposes. I give Ezeife kudos for being blunt in saying it as it is without trying to be politically correct. This man was a former governor and prominent person in Nigeria, he is an elderstateman yet he didn't mince words!

Nnamdi Kanu too on his part understands that only violent rhetoric and acts to counter theirs is what can make them respect you, otherwise they will bully you to death. Nnamdi Kanu too has opened the eyes of many to stop seeing them as invincible.

1 Like

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by criuze(m): 9:54am On May 02, 2021
whenever biafra comes get ready to fight us for another 400years

you don't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by bjdon: 10:08am On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Bunkum and balderdash

And Biafra did not get support from France and Israel.

Still chest-beating after sending 3,000,000 souls to their early grave. People that probably would have been with their Grand and Great-Grand children.

One thing this Kalahari red goat fail to realize is that, the Hausa will "NEVER" betray a Fulani man because of a southerner. They are religiously and ethnically bonded, with a common language among both.

The Northern unity is a formidable force that can never be broken and why they will always continue to have an edge.

Even Christ said, Fear North

The Fulani are committing the same mistake either groups did in the past when they had power. The Sunnis in Iraq dominated the Kurds and Shia for decades. Today the boot is on the other foot. The Servs dominated the Croats and others in Yougoslavia and ended up with the country broken up after the other groups ganged up on them. The Fulani are sowing hatred for themselves across the land. The Tiv, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, Ijaw all are resenting the Fulani. Buhari will not be in power for ever.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by captainspear(m): 10:11am On May 02, 2021
temptnow:
Chai, see finishing
I thii ooohhh
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by captainspear(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Bunkum and balderdash

Still chest-beating after sending 3,000,000 souls to their early grave. People that probably would have been with their Grand and Great-Grand children.

One thing this Kalahari red goat fail to realize is that, the Hausa will "NEVER" betray a Fulani man because of a southerner. They are religiously and ethnically bonded, with a common language among both.

The Northern unity is a formidable force that can never be broken and why they will always continue to have an edge.

see how ignorance works? for the sake of Nigeria's glory the Tiv people had to tame the Biafrans who had the will, intellect and means, just as they did when the south was threatened with a jihad from the north, the Igbos would have been worse than the Yorubas, but when these sissies begin to beat the drums of war they forget who is in between, I am a very proud TIV man but please don't take my word for it, check history, how many africans did the Brits, the Americas, and Arab world call warrior tribes and how many helped them in ww2? the Igbos deserve so much respect for their exploits but..... abeg no too too hype am cos e get how e go come be, wey e no go sweet... abeg make una learn respect
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by zhyzhy: 1:12pm On May 02, 2021
[i][/i]
AllenSpencer:
Bunkum and balderdash

Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by Brimstone77: 2:04pm On May 02, 2021
AllenSpencer:
Bunkum and balderdash

Still chest-beating after sending 3,000,000 souls to their early grave. [/b]People that probably would have been with their Grand and Great-Grand children.

One thing this Kalahari red goat fail to realize is that, the Hausa will [b]"NEVER"
betray a Fulani man because of a southerner. They are religiously and ethnically bonded, with a common language among both.

you guys keep repeating this line all the time,what are you trying to gain repeating the phrases? To get igbos angry or to get us scared? The Jews lost more that this ,but now they are doing better than your shit hole, the Germans lost more that that number yet they are one of the greatest country today,if you want to bring out figures of people killed in Biafra civil war also tell us the number of people that died in the nigerian side or was there no casualties there
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by Brimstone77: 2:08pm On May 02, 2021
BigSarah:
See how he commented with facts and not open threats, compared to MNK... IPOB needs a new face or better MNK should quit been unnecessarily fiery and uncouth...
Nobody wants war, peaceful secession. Everyone should go and cry or laugh at their backyard
seems you don't no what to say,can you quote kanus reaction to that threat and tell me the different with that of ezeife....it's just obvious you hate kanu for nothing...but sorry you're not recognized....
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by Okwyjesus(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2021
Emergingnation:

Dr Ezeife Reacts to Fulani’s Threat of War Against Igbos

Whenever Fulani threaten Igbos with war, I laugh because Fulani has never fought a war with the Igbos.

“The only tribe Fulani can threaten in Nigeria is only the Hausa, because they conquered them through Jihad.

The Nigerian Civil War was fought between Biafra and Britain, Russia, Arab Countries, Cameroon, Godogodo mercernery, Yoruba, Middle Belt and some Benin people.
All the above on the side of Nigeria. It took three years before it was stopped.

They should remember that we fought almighty Great Britain and Russia with our locally made weapons for 3 years.

“Fulani are just making noise because their brother is in power.

“Time will tell!!!

https://igberetvnews.com/1388904/dr-ezeife-reacts-fulanis-threat-war-igbos/#forward

Gbam.
Gbam
and
Gbam
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by AllenSpencer: 2:19pm On May 02, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Who are the north? Can you give us example of those bravery and what you can do? but first, who are the north?

You know our exploits and stop acting like you don't. History will tell you. The present will still tell you. The future we hold.
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2021
awgumayor:
The pictures you are displaying will be your fate this time around if you try anything stupid against the great super race on earth. 1967 is not 2021.

All this chest you are beating, I hope you have the instruments of war...

Can you prevent a blockade?

The ND militants held Nigeria's oil supply hostage. What leverage do you have.

I am not insulting you, just being objective.
Re: Dr Ezeife Reacts To Fulani’s Threat Of War Against Igbos by mbaise1000: 6:39pm On May 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
AllenSpencer:

You know our exploits and stop acting like you don't. History will tell you. The present will still tell you. The future we hold.

You haven't answered the questions, who os the north, then and now and what are the exploits you talk about? Examples, I don't know so tell me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Scheduled For Emergency Hearing Tomorrow; Could Be Released / Breaking : Kemi Nelson Is Dead / Shocking: See The Nigerian Food I Bought For #200 In Portharcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.