Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body (833 Views)

Mother Stabs Her 3 Children To Death At Ahaba Awo Idemili, Imo (Graphic Photo / Man Bathes His Wife With Acid In Anambra After Demanding For Divorce (Graphic) / SARS Officers Assault Young Lawyer Allegedly Demanding For His Salary In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 01, 2021
grin grin

Bunch of jokers. They should find their way down to Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA) headquarters . We'll gladly welcome them
undecided

Let it be known that the Federal Government of Nigeria has never and will never release the corpse of a criminal.

Yusuf Mohammed's body was never released neither was Gana's body released, and then I asked again, who exactly is Ikonso that the FGN should release his body?

IPOB miscreants and terrorists can cry all they want, since crying and wailing is their area of specialty.

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by doggedfighter(f): 11:26pm On May 01, 2021
I can see Ikonso was loved.

I think he signified something for these boys and the struggle for them to go all out for him.

Op, keep shinning your teeth.

4 Likes

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Xhuntra: 11:32pm On May 01, 2021
Ikonso will be made a saint when Biafra finally comes .

Meanwhile Hope Ozodingba is still holed up and hiding in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Northernblood(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2021
Music will change when foolish Nigerian security forces invade this peaceful demonstration. It is a trap for foolish Nigerian security and they will fall for it and pay with their life.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by betshopagent(m): 1:23am On May 02, 2021
Op for your information-- ikonso is frm awo-omamma. keep your lies to yourself.IPOB did not sponsor them. Shout-out to all the alumnis of LOGISS, Awo-omamma.

1 Like

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Nobody: 2:18am On May 02, 2021
betshopagent:
Op for your information-- ikonso is frm awo-omamma. keep your lies to yourself.IPOB did not sponsor them. Shout-out to all the alumnis of LOGISS, Awo-omamma.

We know. But history will forever remember him as a criminal who was killed during a shootout with gallant men of the Nigerian Army
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by betshopagent(m): 2:20am On May 02, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

We know. But history will forever remember him as a criminal who was killed during a shootout with gallant men of the Nigerian Army
Then why the lies? must you lie to pass a message?

1 Like

Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Karlovych: 4:13am On May 02, 2021
embarassed embarassed Hydraulic soup is one hell of a drug
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by criuze(m): 9:49am On May 02, 2021
coming next life i find myself a yoruba

I'll take acid

terrible evil crawling the Earth like humans

they thought ipob is just a group.
we the people, us, and all our generations is ipob
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by GodblessMNK(m): 12:16pm On May 02, 2021
Yoruba's that the Fulani's are conquering. Lol.. Just time sha. There media will start to cry daily.. And we will help them enlarge the river.. Sebi una no wan wise
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by kingthreat(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
Make them block their road. Wetin concern me
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by Iykoto86(m): 2:41pm On May 02, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

the irony of this your statement is that ,as a country Nigeria has history they rather not teach in school's,a country ashamed of their own history.ipob history will be kind to ikonso. You can go and have your pills now ,smuk.
Re: Ipob-sponsored Protesters In Awo-omamma Demanding For Ikonso's Body by ThugBoy(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2021
If you decide to call this protesters miscreant what will you call the Herdsmens that is killing the ibos? Well na ho Ogun Kill you and Buhari Amen

(1) (Reply)

37 Nigerians Dead, Tension Grips As Fulani Group Threatens To Bomb South-south S / Emerging Details Reveal Super TV CEO Was Not Killed By Only Chidinma / How God Save Me From Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.