Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,224 members, 7,910,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:40 AM

Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? (4052 Views)

To All Ladies That Love Recording Themselves Unclad / When Someone Gives Your Girlfriend N500k, You’ll Realize True Love Doesn’t Exist / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by Polynek(m): 12:54pm On May 02, 2021
I never took Davido and Chioma relationship serious for 1 day, let alone being love

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by PromiseUche(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2021
She was just fine, plumpy and from a separate region and He wanted to diversify since he's rich and trending.

Men will give you whatever you want as a lady, and in most cases the ladies are left with no choice than to surrender all.

He will continue counting... Ask Ned.
Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:08pm On May 02, 2021
Hyland:

Wow!
Nice Write-up. smiley

Thanks, man!!

When pple say dey re in Love, dey need to Prove it by Doing Sth Sacrificial for the Partner!! Dats wen U know its Love!!

I Remember d Big Brother Africa Edition of 2007!! In d House, One beautiful Girl from Angola then fell in Love with a Tanzanian Guy, who was Married!!

Housemates n viewers( Particularly Married women) outside Frowned@d Relationship as d Guy was now cheating on his Wife, who was interviewed n felt betrayed!!

But Towards d End of d Show, D Angola Belle, her Tanzanian Lover in d House n I think one Nigerian became Finalists!!

Then d Angolan Girl won Head of House n She and her Love Interest alongside 1 other person were up for Eviction n she was to Save herself and leave d Guy to his Fate Inorder to stand a chance of clinching d Mouth-watering Grand Prize!!..

She Put Herself up For Eviction n Saved the Guy!!

D Action Shocked Everyone in Africa n I Think it was the Highpoint of dat BBA 2007 Edition!!

So, She Did Something Sacrificial for Her Partner!! Dats wat defines Love!!

Not d one Davido n Chioma or Most Guys/Girls are doing today!!

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 02, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, davido is proof that there’s no such thing as love.

After all the sacrifices, he still did not marry her and he was instead prophesying fake love for her while he was using her and buying her radio gifts.

Proof that love really doesn’t exist..

What are your thoughts?

U re being manipulative and evil, U twisted the whole story to fit ur narrative, that's feminism for u, Men hating ! Geerrra out ,
Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by anonym0us: 11:03pm On May 02, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all, davido is proof that there’s no such thing as love.

After all the sacrifices, he still did not marry her and he was instead prophesying fake love for her while he was using her and buying her radio gifts.

Proof that love really doesn’t exist..

What are your thoughts?
send me gift card
Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by 9japride(m): 6:09am On May 03, 2021
@ OP love exist, its just that Davido is not yet matured emotional. Being a musical star does not translate to being a good person. Why didn't you use Teddy D/Bambam and other responsible adults out there.
Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by mechanics(m): 7:50am On May 03, 2021
That's a fat lie, you don't base love on other people's conviction.
Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by Goldbw122(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2021
Davido love her, 80 percent while Chioma loves davido 30 percent so with time, the love reduce that is why Chioma back out first before it even begins so if you want to date someone just make sure that your love are full and balance or else something else will happen...

1 Like

Re: Chioma And Davido Are Proof That Love Doesn’t Exist? by Hyland(m): 11:15am On May 04, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Thanks, man!!

When pple say dey re in Love, dey need to Prove it by Doing Sth Sacrificial for the Partner!! Dats wen U know its Love!!

I Remember d Big Brother Africa Edition of 2007!! In d House, One beautiful Girl from Angola then fell in Love with a Tanzanian Guy, who was Married!!

Housemates n viewers( Particularly Married women) outside Frowned@d Relationship as d Guy was now cheating on his Wife, who was interviewed n felt betrayed!!

But Towards d End of d Show, D Angola Belle, her Tanzanian Lover in d House n I think one Nigerian became Finalists!!

Then d Angolan Girl won Head of House n She and her Love Interest alongside 1 other person were up for Eviction n she was to Save herself and leave d Guy to his Fate Inorder to stand a chance of clinching d Mouth-watering Grand Prize!!..

She Put Herself up For Eviction n Saved the Guy!!

D Action Shocked Everyone in Africa n I Think it was the Highpoint of dat BBA 2007 Edition!!

So, She Did Something Sacrificial for Her Partner!! Dats wat defines Love!!

Not d one Davido n Chioma or Most Guys/Girls are doing today!!

Very True.

(1) (2) (Reply)

But Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Kissing? / Am I Being Scammed? Yahoo Boys Needed Here! / Yummy, Supper Is Ready For My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.