Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,125 members, 7,977,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 11:49 PM

Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed (650 Views)

Mike Tyson To Face Roy Jones Jr. In September 12 Exhibition Match / KSI Beats Logan Paul To Become Youtube Boxing Champion / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Casper21: 7:40am On May 02, 2021
The 50 wins 0 losses retired boxing champ Floyd Mayweather is set to fight against a 0 win 1 loss popular youtuber Logan Paul who is followed by many.
off on Saturday, February 20 but that date was postponed.

It was claimed that the fight could be cancelled entirely due to ‘lack of interest’, although Mayweather and Paul have insisted that was never the case.

In late February, Paul sent a public message to Mayweather, insisting he is still training and waiting on a new date.

And now, that has been set with the two ready to meet on Sunday, June 6 at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami.

Announcing the fight on Instagram, Mayweather wrote: “Me and Logan Paul will be fighting at the Hard Rock Stadium.

Logan recently said: “People are asking me if I’m like scared. No, no I’m not scared. The feelings I’m getting right now are just excitement.

“I’m excited, I’m blessed to have this opportunity and I think we’re gonna wow a lot of people.

“I just don’t believe I’m gonna get in there and people are gonna see what they expect to see.”

Meanwhile, Mayweather has claimed that he will make upwards of $100million for the planned fight.

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Casper21: 7:44am On May 02, 2021
For a man that has been into a boxing ring once to fight against a champ with 50wins must either be stupid or brave. Meanwhile what Mayweather will get from the fight is bigger than Ronaldo and Messi Salary

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Available247: 7:45am On May 02, 2021
We want to fix a match between Lalasticlala and
Seun cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Adeyinka12(m): 8:00am On May 02, 2021
Available247:
We want to fix a match between Lalasticlala and
Seun cool
E go sweet die
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Nobody: 8:02am On May 02, 2021
Ah. Na cash out both of them wan do like this.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by josh123(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2021
I for like to place bet, but how?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by habsydiamond(m): 10:02am On May 02, 2021
The guy Sabi this boxing business... Keep coming out of retirement to make more money na sense.. I won't be surprised if he knocks this one out in round 3 or even lower round

Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by MrOkenwa(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
The guy Sabi this boxing business... Keep coming out of retirement to make more mo ey na sense.. I won't be surprised if he knocks this one out in round 3 or even lower round
You're right.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by paulolee(m): 12:53pm On May 02, 2021
thats d only problem i have with this floyd guy is dt he is always fixing matches to pad up his stats..
as long as money keeps coming and he currently d richest sportsman, that's a good way to follow..
if its not making money, it isnt making sense...even if we all know dt almost all his fights are arranged...
a professional boxer against a YouTuber?? anything for more cash n more fame...dts why i only take heavyweight boxers serious..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by paulolee(m): 12:55pm On May 02, 2021
Casper21:
For a man that has been into a boxing ring once to fight against a champ with 50wins must either be stupid or brave. Meanwhile what Mayweather will get from the fight is bigger than Ronaldo and Messi Salary
yup it maybe bigger but I prefer dt cr7 n messi kinda game to this floyd arranged fights because theirs is more serious..
a boxer against a YouTuber is just like cr7 arranging his Portugal squad to play a match against Portugal celebs just to pad stats..
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by Casper21: 1:45pm On May 02, 2021
josh123:
I for like to place bet, but how?

Go any betting site, option for boxing and you might see the game there
Re: Floyd Mayweather Vs Logan Paul Exhibition Match Has Been Fixed by josh123(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2021
Casper21:

Go any betting site, option for boxing and you might see the game there
OK thanks

(1) (Reply)

Join Monthly Salary / Join Me On This 2odds Daily Rollover Jurney / Africa Cup Of Nations: Barbra Banda Reportedly Excluded Due To "Manly Body"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.