Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? (2861 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Katy86(f): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2011
I know a German girl who is togehter with a Nigerian drugdealer.
She is using his money and is very proud of him.

They are having two babys and she do not care about that undecided

Crazy girl.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by ragdollz: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2011
Drugs is a killer: do u know how many lives it has destroyed?? Why da heck would I want to be mixed up in that? I mean how d hell wd I be able to sleep at night!?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Katy86(f): 8:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
Nothing new?

Your brains works to slowly.
You are boring. kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Freiburger(m): 8:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

Nothing new?

Your brains works to slowly.
You are boring. kiss

Es ist aber kommish dass du das erst heute weisst.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Katy86(f): 8:55pm On Apr 24, 2011
Es ist aber kommish dass du das erst heute weisst

I am new here grin wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Freiburger(m): 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2011
Katy86:

I am new here grin wink
I see.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by xynerise: 8:03am On Apr 25, 2011
^ est heof donkey susce out of here. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2011
obowunmi:

Naija babes will marry any dumbfcuk as long he has Money ---- they even bang blood sucking politicans

Oh really? So all Naija babes na the same abi? tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by zstranger: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked Nerd is a drug dealer grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Isoke(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2011
I have been faced with this decision before, and have left. I cannot be with a man that will push poison to other human beings, especially his OWN PEOPLE. My conscience won't let me do it. I definitely would not marry a drug dealer.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by MsPotato(f): 8:14am On Apr 25, 2011
No, I cannot marry a drug dealer. I cannot even date one! Sorry!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2011
Isoke:

I have been faced with this decision before, and have left.  I cannot be with a man that will push poison to other human beings, especially his OWN PEOPLE.  My conscience won't let me do it.  I definitely would not marry a drug dealer.

Hmmm, just wondering [I'm not trying to attack you on your comment, so please don't be offended] if you say you cannot date a man who pushes poison onto other human beings then how do you feel about people who sell cigarettes or alcohol? Those are considered poison as well.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Isoke(f): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2011
Inked Nerd, definitely not taken as an attack.  I do understand where you are coming from.  It would seem a bit hypocritical to disdain an illegal drug dealer more than the person who sells alcohol and cigarettes.  It's just I have seen how much more damaging (up close and personal) illegal narcotics have been versus alcohol or cigarettes (though these too cause pain and death) so my decision is more personal than about general moral rightness, if that makes sense to you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 8:28am On Apr 25, 2011
Isoke:

Inked Nerd, definitely not taken as an attack.  I do understand where you are coming from.  It would seem a bit hypocritical to disdain an illegal drug dealer moew than the person who sells alcohol and cigarettes.  It's just I have seen how much more damaging (up close and personal) illegal narcotics have been versus alcohol or cigarettes (though these too cause pain and death) so my decision is more personal than about general moral rightness, if that makes sense to you?

Ok, I understand. The reason I asked was because I was watching National Geographic's "Taboo" and the subject matter was based on recreational drugs. I started thinking to muself, what makes it ok for someone to consume alcohol and cigarettes but not ok to use recreational drugs. Lo an behold, the thing I was thinking was being discussed in the following clips in the episode.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by chibaby5(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2011
@topic

Errr, NO
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by andy1(m): 12:04pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ms. Potato:

No, I cannot marry a drug dealer. I cannot even date one! Sorry!
are u a 9gerian? Cos 9ja gurlzzz dis days no send oh.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by MsPotato(f): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2011
andy1:

are u a 9gerian? Cos 9ja gurlzzz dis days no send oh.

Yes I am. I am Edo Chinese wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2011
Asking that question look like U never see what love can push somebody to do, I promise U wink
Yr question is taking care of love, just s***
Becks the most of people's answers are talking just about " yes money, money, money"
I say YES I can married grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by 190: 4:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
chi-baby:

@topic

Errr, yes

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by obowunmi(m): 4:49pm On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh really? So all Naija babes na the same abi? tongue

No my love, u're an xception.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by 190: 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2011
^ Point of corectshun Inked isnt a Nigerian girl
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
obowunmi:

No my love, u're an xception.

Thank you my love but keep in mind there are many women who are not like that wink kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by BABE3: 5:13pm On Apr 25, 2011
190:

^ Point of corectshun Inked isnt a Nigerian girl

Eehn ehn! I Never jam o, where's she from?  
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^^ No mind am cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by BABE3: 5:21pm On Apr 25, 2011
^^ Madam, Tpiah no gree o! She's messing us up big time! angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 5:25pm On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

^^ Madam, Tpiah no gree o! She's messing us up big time! angry

Oya, we go do PLAN B!!! New contestant grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by 190: 5:28pm On Apr 25, 2011
BABE!:

Eehn ehn! I Never jam o, where's she from?  

Shes half zulu half Mongolian
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by BABE3: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oya, we go do PLAN B!!! New contestant grin

Aight!, We'll discuss later! cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by InkedNerd(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2011
Ok wink
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by xynerise: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2011
see as una dey derail my hard earned thread. WILL YOU ALL GET OUT FROM HERE! angry angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Lol. These girls don't really know what they're saying.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Drug Dealer? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2011
Lol. These girls don't really know what they're saying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy Fornication Between Nuns And Monk / Why Are Some Nigerian Men So Insecure..!!! / Nigerian Man Rule(by A South African Woman)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.