Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,018 members, 7,906,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please (293 Views)

Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Phcmayor(m): 9:19am On May 02, 2021
Guys please help your follow guy

Since I broke up with my girlfriend I found it difficult to talk to ladies.

Wat can be the cause of this, I can no longer express my self as a man, I dear to talk to girls now

To the extent that In my working place a girl that is giving me green light because of fear I can't talk to her,one day she meet me and ask me to wise up I said how she said I should grow up like a man but this is not how it is before .

Wat can be the cause of this and how can I overcome this ugly situation,I want to wise up like a man I am b4 now.
Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Phcmayor(m): 9:20am On May 02, 2021
Advice and suggestions please
Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Babaken(m): 9:51am On May 02, 2021
Maybe you are still in love with your Ex that's why you have not move on or you are angry over what she did because of that you transfer the hatred to other ladies.

1 Like

Re: Guys Wat Can Be The Cause Advice Please by Bornsinner7: 10:04am On May 02, 2021
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Dealing With The Get Married Pressure? / Another Awoof Money Don Come Again Oooo Dont Miss This / Who Has Bulk Sms ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.