Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,188 members, 7,890,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 05:41 AM

NL, Please Help. I Need A Saxophonist In Magodo Lagos... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NL, Please Help. I Need A Saxophonist In Magodo Lagos... (184 Views)

Successive Lagos State Executive Lawlessness On The Magodo Land Dispute / Popular Saxophonist Dies Of Coronavirus / Nairaland Trends At The Top Of Twitter Nigeria; See Comments About NL & Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NL, Please Help. I Need A Saxophonist In Magodo Lagos... by TheGreatIYANU: 11:00am On May 02, 2021
Good morning guys and ladies. Happy Sunday.

Today's my darling wife's birthday. I arranged for a saxophonist to play for her today but he just called in sick.

Is there any saxophonist here who can come play for her by 1:30pm? We have a surprise party for this wonderful woman who has stood by me all these years.

Please if you are a saxophonist or know anyone on the Lagos mainland who can be available by 1:30pm, kindly reply below... I will contact you.
Re: NL, Please Help. I Need A Saxophonist In Magodo Lagos... by kingreign(m): 11:09am On May 02, 2021
TheGreatIYANU:
Good morning guys and ladies. Happy Sunday.

Today's my darling wife's birthday. I arranged for a saxophonist to play for her today but he just called in sick.

Is there any saxophonist here who can come play for her by 1:30pm? We have a surprise party for this wonderful woman who has stood by me all these years.

Please if you are a saxophonist or know anyone on the Lagos mainland who can be available by 1:30pm, kindly reply below... I will contact you.

Happy birthday to your dearly beloved wife, the mother of your children, the manager of your home, the one who took over from where your mom left in caring for you, the one who was stands by you thru all times and in all weather and all situations.

May God's divine favour, peace, grace continually flourish in her life and by extension yours and the whole family. smiley

1 Like

Re: NL, Please Help. I Need A Saxophonist In Magodo Lagos... by TheGreatIYANU: 12:26am On May 04, 2021
kingreign:

Happy birthday to your dearly beloved wife, the mother of your children, the manager of your home, the one who took over from where your mom left in caring for you, the one who was stands by you thru all times and in all weather and all situations.

May God's divine favour, peace, grace continually flourish in her life and by extension yours and the whole family. smiley

Amen. Thank you Sir.

(1) (Reply)

Should He Proceed Or Call It Quits; Decision Of A Lifetime. / Israeli Bombing Kills Entire Family In Northern Gaza / Reason Why Rev. Fr.mbaka Ends His Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.