Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,443 members, 7,884,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

My NYSC Experience With Dishonest Property Agents - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience With Dishonest Property Agents (410 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience With Dishonest Property Agents by corperslodge: 12:45pm On May 02, 2021
I made a part payment to a property agent for an apartment. By the next day. I asked for a refund because of security concerns I had about the place. The so called agent told me I should wait till they got a new tenant for the place. After waiting for a week.. I went back to the house and met with the landlord who told me no money was given to him. He called his agent to confirm and to which is agent replied in the negative(His agent was introduced to me by mine)
I then called my agent who told me they had spent part of the money. That he would......... read more

(https://corpers lodge.com/index.php?u=/topic/367/my-experience-with-dishonest-property-agents)

Posted: Concerned Ogun Corper

Together we are better informed
Re: My NYSC Experience With Dishonest Property Agents by corperslodge: 12:48pm On May 02, 2021
Ota read this before trying to rent a place, PlS COPY THE URL TO YOUR BROWSER AND DELETE THE SPACE BETWEEN IT

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Am A Disgrace To My Family Please Advise Me / Naija Kopas / Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.