Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track (5279 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Internship Assessment. Anyone? / Apply For Co-Creation Hub (CCHub) Latest Job Recruitment (10 Openings) / Stanbic IBTC Blue Intern 2018 Online Internship Assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Oyeyomi(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2021
tbabs10166:
yes

Oh, I thought all 'Track' had their group Assessment on the same day. Let's just keep the hopes high, and see how it goes till tomorrow.
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by marwan123: 2:50pm On Jun 03, 2021
It mentioned that it's a paid internship, any idea how much they pay?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by tbabs10166(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2021
marwan123:
It mentioned that it's a paid internship, any idea how much they pay?
I have no idea
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by ninety5: 5:00pm On Jun 03, 2021
Oyindha:
When did you get yours cos I guess most of us did ours like two weeks ago

On the 19th, software track.
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by ninety5: 5:01pm On Jun 03, 2021
mercyiask:
Has anyone received info about the Software Track?
If they have taken the exam.
And if true, is the result out?

Thank you!

Nope, still waiting bro.
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Shally55: 5:59pm On Jun 03, 2021
Please has anyone else received a mail from them?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by tbabs10166(m): 6:21pm On Jun 03, 2021
Shally55:
Please has anyone else received a mail from them?
I guess for finance track, no one has received a mail after the group assessment
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Oyeyomi(m): 6:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
marwan123:
I got mail yesterday that I passed the group assessment yesterday around 5pm, today I got Google meet link for the interview tomorrow. But I am from digital governance and security path.

So How did your interview go ? @marwan123
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by marwan123: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
It went well, waiting for their feedback.
Oyeyomi:

Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Funmilola98(f): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oyeyomi:

Pls can you tell me the questions you were asked,got a mail for interview-finance for tomorrow
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Funmilola98(f): 5:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
marwan123:
I got mail yesterday that I passed the group assessment yesterday around 5pm, today I got Google meet link for the interview tomorrow. But I am from digital governance and security path.
Pls can you tell me the questions you were asked,got a mail for interview tomorrow-finance
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by marwan123: 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Well I applied for the executor track, so they asked me to give them my background, then all other questions where related to cybersecurity network security programming. So basically technical stuff, so I guess expect questions related to your field.
Funmilola98:

Pls can you tell me the questions you were asked,got a mail for interview tomorrow-finance
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by marwan123: 9:53pm On Jun 07, 2021
Well I applied for the executor track, so they asked me to give them my background, then all other questions were related to cybersecurity network security programming. So basically technical stuff, so I guess expect questions related to your field.
Funmilola98:

Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by AyoOla20(f): 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Please as anyone for Research (Data Analysis) and project management gotten any information after the first assessment?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by mercyiask: 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
ninety5:

Nope, still waiting bro.

That means there is still hope for someone to be shortlisted for the group assessment? I thought they've emailed those who scaled through for their group assessment date after the test. I just wanted to know if to keep hopes alive or keep moving.
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
mercyiask:

That means there is still hope for someone to be shortlisted for the group assessment? I thought they've emailed those who scaled through for their group assessment date after the test. I just wanted to know if to keep hopes alive or keep moving.

Well, maybe most of the participants are not on Nairaland.

After the group assessment, I was called for interview. I did the interview two weeks ago. Based on the conversation we had during the interview they promised to get back to me (which they did). Although, it was not a favorable feedback.
If after the Aptitude test and group assessment, you did not get any feedback from them just move on.

Cheers
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Olanrewajuud: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
Good day everyone, is this thread active for the current cycle of application?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by tbabs10166(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
Olanrewajuud:
Good day everyone, is this thread active for the current cycle of application?
but it seems the current cycle doesn't have finance track
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Olanrewajuud: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
I'm thinking we can hijack this thread for the multiple tracks available on this cycle....
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by umerah1996: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
I just got an assessment invitite for the Research track. Does anyone have an idea what the questions are on?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by Olanrewajuud: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Probably basic research and data analysis questions...Plus quants and verbal...The form isn't active yet...Did you experience a similar situation?
Re: Cchub Graduate Internship Assessment - Finance Track by umerah1996: 7:30pm On Jan 07, 2022
I was invited for the CcHUB Unit Based Interview. Does anyone have an idea on what this is about?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacancy For Corporate Finance Manager At Flour Mills PLC. / Let Me Work For You And Pay Me Between 30k - 40k. / Article Writer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.