Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,337 members, 7,934,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured (51494 Views)

Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / I'm Not Passing Urine: Somebody Should Help Me. / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 03, 2021
eagleonearth:
how does it work
Good evening.
It is specifically design for marketing/broadcasting (similer to email marketing)

you can use it to harvest as many whatsapp contact as you wish (country base)

then send marketing message to those contacts (a full guide is provided, it will teach you how to construct your message to avoid being blocked)

you can also use it to pull out contacts from whatsapp group, and send messages to them.

it is specifically used for marketing.

Whatsapp has limits and restrictions on broadcasting messages, but this one doesn't
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by dangotesmummy: 9:52pm On May 03, 2021
BluntTheApostle:

Honestly, the way those thugs mobilize in seconds, a wise man will understand that fighting a thug is a suicide mission.

To live long, one must learn to pick one's fight wisely.

Someone who can break bottles on his own head will do worse to the head of his opponent.

It is wise to avoid joining issues with thugs.

A whole riot can happen from just tapping the chest of a thug. I am talking about riots that will claim lives and destroy properties.

of course.Theyre always so hungry for fight so when they try generating quarell intentionally the best is to ignore them and walk away.thryre demented people enabled by Tinu**

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kandeed: 10:25pm On May 03, 2021
qtguru:

Be like say na only u get all the problems for this world, your topics are filled with the need for help

Lol. grin grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kandeed: 10:27pm On May 03, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
me dey ibadan

where in IB boss
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by HimName: 10:36pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge

Dem dey beg am since make e no choose Igbobi as him next destination but wusai.

E say no
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Dreyton36: 10:36pm On May 03, 2021
Ogun lo ma pa moderator wey carry this trash come frontpage

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Emperorx: 10:42pm On May 03, 2021
Better stay one place before they disfigure you or even kill u.
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by maureensylvia(f): 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I dont have time to arrest anybody. I want to fight back like a wounded lion but for now how would my face return back to normal. Doctor and nurse in the house should help

Agu nwayokwa grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Mrlcredible: 10:47pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:
I fought with one thug guy that normally insult my mother. I was beating really bad. he use iron to hit me on my face and my face is swollen. I have been pressing it since morning the face is still swollen. Is there any drug I can take to return my face to normal and how can I fight like a thug somebody help because I need to revenge
you finally made front page cheesy
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Kfed4ril(m): 11:10pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

E be like say you no like you face
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by ericmor: 11:33pm On May 03, 2021
samwriter:

If you are a good fighter,just hold the guy beat well well that he won't even be able to stand and carry weapon, but if u can't nock him down n he tries to get a weapon, make u pick race o and leave fight for another day.

When u sight him next time with no weapon, still hold am beat n move, na him go dey fear u last last most especially if u have strong gang join.

Is never advisable to fight agbero with weapon, they will damage u o
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:49pm On May 03, 2021
OP must be an area boy … I wish he could write more of his life/fights here on NL, the stories go sweet oh grin

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by grandstar(m): 1:35am On May 04, 2021
samwriter:

Please, no vex.

Please click the link below. It's the best advice on how to treat your swollen face

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeVFm8qc/
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Wyclefniranz(m): 1:56am On May 04, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

Leave the street for those that owns it, you don't belong to the street.

Go get police and get arrested simple
Exactly, Last two weeks a thug with a very old car hit my car from behind, I get down to see what's up and ask maybe the driver is sleeping but unfortunately for me, he was a thug, the guy started shouting looking for excuses, he even say I don't have a drivers license, omo I don't know where to start the argument from, I was like but you hit me from behind lol, I checked my car just a little dent on the bumper, he said God saved me nothing is wrong with his car, this ancient car? lol, I have to leave someone for God for the first time grin
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Fakeyeahmed94: 5:57am On May 04, 2021
Chidinma now a gospel singer, she now bears Minister Chidinma Ekile

https://ameboonline.com/chidinma-now-a-gospel-singer-she-now-bears-minister-chidinma-ekile/

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by krownie: 6:03am On May 04, 2021
samwriter:

Anybody who insult my mom and beat me up this badly is getting his right hand and left leg broken & I'm taking some of his teeth home as trophy because he took my pride and i have to take it back.

For you to actually beat this guy you have to be very smart & patience is key.
study his habits and weaknesses & also chose your battleground wisely lastly you have to beat him in the dark so that he won't come back from a rematch ..

e get why
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by xtervaganza(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2021
samwriter:
involve police. Let them lock him up and take him to court
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by vicfajeze: 7:15am On May 04, 2021
samwriter:
go and beg him to upgrade you to his own level
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Dicksonpal: 7:55am On May 04, 2021
samwriter:
learn how to fight and create fear.
But create fear first
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Nobody: 8:41am On May 04, 2021
Kandeed:

where in IB boss
ologuneru, why
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by divineappo(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2021
Polynek:
No cause 4 alarm, buy an Aboniki bam, apply it in d affected area, apply d bam and press it gently atleast 3 times a day. you ll see a positive result in 3 days. And stop fighting use police next time
Lol

U are wicked oo
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Polynek(m): 9:29am On May 04, 2021
divineappo:
Lol
U are wicked oo
grin[quote author=divineappo post=101364320]Lol
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:44am On May 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
Nigerians are fond of pushing sheeps into the lion's den and assuring the sheep that the lion cannot do anything if the sheep bites the lion's tail and they're doing that all for entertainment

If anything happens to op,he will just die for nothing fighting a useless and senseless battle that could have been channeled to something that will change his life for the better financially, buisness wise or career wise

There's one oyinbo musician ( I can remember his name that sang about gambling) in his lyrics he sang know when to hold on, know when to fight, know when to walk away ......

If you are fighting with your colleagues intellectually,that's ok but not a dirty, scruffy, hopeless illiterate vagabond that cannot stand with you or sit with you one on one on a normal day.most likely, infact I'm sure,the thug will be a street cultist and so if you are not a street cultists,a kidnapper, commercial driver, conductor, pickpocket,jail bird, destitute, prostitute, leave street fight for those categories of people

If op don see where these thugs dey gather to beat lastma official even with his uniform wey be say them go tear him uniform,beat am blue black,he won't be thinking of revenge.

Recently some time back,there was a video that went viral on social media particularly on Instablog where a thug broke bottle on the head of a police man and his fellow louts were hailing him.those ones are still government officials o who can be protected and the touts fished out and apprehended by virtue of the fact that they experienced job hazards in their line of discharging their duties but you wey no get backing or support from either govt or the streets, you wan go fight cheesy

If you wan go for revenge, tell your mama Make she go buy you casket cheesy

And perhaps write your last wishes cheesy
The gambler by Kenny Rogers

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by tradepunter: 11:10am On May 04, 2021
dangotesmummy:
most of these thugs are street cultists o.youre encouraging a guy to fight with person who has no value for his life or any ambition? cheesy

There's a hymn we were taught in our primary school days : he who is down needs fear no fall.do you think he cares if he dies? Do you think he cares if he's locked up? Street thugs are jail birds so putting him in prison is like sending him to go on an holiday trip

His mother and family should be of importance to him o Because if he dares go for any revenge attack,it's 2 things.if he succeeds his mother will be the next target.shr will be brutally raped killed and her body dumped on the streets
While his fellow gangs will be on the look out for him.theyll be trailing him back to back and when they know all his movements, they'll go and corner him where he will not be able to escape and murder him.mind you it's not him that will do the job,it's his gang members.infact whether he wins or loose he's not safe

If he doesn't SUCEED in his fight as he's obviously not for the streets,he will be overpowered and Can be beaten to death.infact if his fellow riffrafs see one of their members beating someone, they Don't care or want to know why they are beating him, they'll join him in the beating to show solidarity or support for their members

I have studied all this Lagos thugs well and I know their antics very well, particularly in Oshodi , Mushin and agege.these guys have nothing to live for.they know the society has condemned them so if one of them is killed,they mourn him for few days on weed and other local intoxicants and move on with their lives ( look for where next to find trouble)

For example you can be walking with your sister or girlfriend or girlfriend and they'll deliberately Make some provocative remarks to make you fall into the temptation of engaging in fisticuffs with them.meanwhile their remaining members are there to give him back up o.he can say something like asewo,eridi e,otie fine.ma like kin do ele e o.all that is just to get you rilled up to engage in a fight with them and meanwhile the main purpose of the fight is to use that fight as an opportunity to sharpen or exercise his fighting skills, while fighting, phone will drop from your pocket you won't know,one of his members will quickly pick it,or it could even be your wallet.by the time they are done with you, they'll leave you on the floor to deal with your pains while they abscond.theyre degenerates
and vagabonds soo why encourage someone with a vision to risk his life and that of his family for a nonentity

You are very right, they think they use superior violence to intimidate ordinary people.

That's why I said he should weigh and assess his options. If his family is in line of fire then let it go and leave it to karma.

The Lagos thugs are very irritating, well we know their poison it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:15am On May 04, 2021
Dicksonpal:
learn how to fight and create fear.
But create fear first
How do i create fear first?
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:36am On May 04, 2021
Pierocash:
lol

Leave the street for those that owns it, you don't belong to the street.

Go get police and get arrested simple
My pride have been taking.I need to reclaim it
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by varun123346varu: 11:37am On May 04, 2021
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:41am On May 04, 2021
HeadNigga:
he is even asking for tips on how to fight like a thug. Dude wants a rematch. This is real life Mr OP. If you think it would be like Anthony Joshua vs Ruiz rematch, e go shock you...
Na you e go shock.
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:49am On May 04, 2021
Slynation:

As a guy, whenever your fellow man beats you up mercilessly, the best you can do is to start calling him senior man, cos the next time he may even kill you and you will die for nothing...

if you like no stay one place, you wan fight thug....!!
Oga sharaap jor
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:51am On May 04, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

Eyaaa sorry
Thank you jare
Re: Somebody Help. I Have Been Disfigured by samwriter: 11:53am On May 04, 2021
meobizy:
Na only you dey this world wey calamity dey befall you every other day? Na wa, o. The only drug you need is time. In comics, after every battle, Captain America ends up in a hospital bed to recover from all the injuries he sustained while fighting super powered baddies. If a man who heals in days has to do that then you need at least a full week for the same.
I swear you no get sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Four Side Effects Of Sleeping With Lights On / What Causes This Stain In Pants? (Photos) / Rockefeller Foundation Holds A 1947 Patent For Zika Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.