Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,002 members, 7,919,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu (20673 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu by ogbonti: 7:18am On May 05, 2021
heniford2:
you talk like a child you think money can buy out everything if so some wealthy men or family would have brought themselves out of it centuries ago, while the more you grow you will come to understand that money is not everything.

my brother - not even centuries ago, just in the 1980’s and 1990’s here - what you are saying now will be considered as the standard, but these days - there are no men of truth and courage anymore - everyone now has a price and when the price is right, every man can be bought and sold. In that same Igwe in council, if there are 10 members and 3 are adamant that the culture must be obeyed, what about the remaining 7 who will betray the remaining 3 when night falls? You think what they act in nollywood when a corrupt Olowu gets other members of the Igwe’s council to collect bribe and subvert justice is a farce? Guy - you are the one talking like a child here.

This is the yahoo age, instagram age, facebook age - what money can buy and the comfort it gives is starring at everyone in the face wether you want to see it or not and the pressure on society is much.

These days people do not wait for hand delivered letters from America - we use video calls and instant messages. People want it RIGHT NOW. Do you think Chief Sam Mbakwe the Governor of Imo State in 1979 to 1983 will sell his people out to Shagari the way Hope Uzodinma is selling Imo State to Buhari today?

My brother times have changed - and like I said, when the price is right, an Osu will become the Igwe when mad money is involved, I rest my case!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu by Lovecars501(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2021
heniford2:
ah! i already told you naw bro waiting dey happen to curse person
ok no vex
Re: How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu by Lovecars501(m): 8:07am On May 05, 2021
heniford2:
ah! i already told you naw bro waiting dey happen to curse person
But can u marry an osu
Re: How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu by Erojepromise(f): 11:08am On May 05, 2021
does this still exists , shit still happens..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Couple Force Daughter To Drink Her Urine / A Father Cradling A Baby And Styling His Daughter's Hair / How To Cut Down Excessive Spending These Festive Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.