Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:24 PM

Advice Concerning : Help! I Want To Leave My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice Concerning : Help! I Want To Leave My Wife (657 Views)

Help! I Want To Leave My Wife / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice Concerning : Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by Ortintin: 8:25pm On May 02, 2021
Truth be told I see no fault of hers in your write up; infact she should be praised for continously helping you to stay clear of bad decisions.

Though a man is free to make any decision he seems fit even if it will lead to his end. And from your story you want to be in control.

If i may ask - how did she know most of these decisions you are about to take or why do you keep telling her about it?

Wayforward
Try to analyse and study the woman that you marry because i deduce you don't know her much. Take your time to study her.
That is:
- Does she pray?
- What is that thing she likes most or spend time on
- Does she seek any advice from you or she is the independent type
- how does she relate with people
-Does she have a secret or hide anything from you?
And so on.
Get results of these to determine if she is a good or bad person.

For more advice on any matters, I have an advice running group so you can message me on WhatsApp +2348027024393 (Ortintin is my name)
Re: Advice Concerning : Help! I Want To Leave My Wife by GreaterFuture(m): 8:18pm On May 06, 2021
Oga why are you trying to message me?
@Mr Ortintin

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Advice From Married Men / Need A New Phone / Man, Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, 3-year-old Son Survives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.