Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,127 members, 7,880,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:03 PM

I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu (2158 Views)

Video Evidence That Peter Obi Wanted To Set Up Tinubu - By Reno Omokri / Okorocha: 'Igbos Will Lose More If Nigeria Breaks Up' / Obasanjo: If Nigeria Breaks Up, Minority Groups Will Be Exterminated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by shalom62: 10:12pm On May 02, 2021
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinunu, has warned that Nigeria risks another read more
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Kaduna1stson: 10:14pm On May 02, 2021
You can come and stay here in Sambisa forest.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by triple996(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2021
waillers are cominggrin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Rodwave: 10:23pm On May 02, 2021
You can join your shekau brother in sambisa

8 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by kettykin: 10:24pm On May 02, 2021
go to irragbiji if Nigeria breaks up, slow poke. Will you because you lack knowledge about where to go decide to be decimated by the rampaging iswap and boko haram. This man reeks of gross stupidity and ignorance.

14 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by folabayo(f): 10:39pm On May 02, 2021
shalom62:
National leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinunu, has warned that Nigeria risks another read more
You can go to England, the queen is waiting 4 you.
Or better still, you can come to our please, just bring enough hard note( no nigeria currency included)
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Praxis758: 10:45pm On May 02, 2021
This statement reminds me that her has a private jet that will speedily lift him to Chicago where his mansion is idly sitting while the blue passport of will comfortably make him feel at home in the US

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by xtocom: 10:51pm On May 02, 2021
true talk as you don mess up for all parts of the country, this hardship Nigerian is expirence now it was engineer by people like u.

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by cpu2006(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2021
Ok
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Burtonj: 10:57pm On May 02, 2021
You can as well relocate back to futa jalon where you slave masters came from

Always talking nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by choice17(m): 11:07pm On May 02, 2021
Lol
There are Yoruba's before Nigeria, so as Igbos and Hausa's before the entity called Nigeria!

Eventually it break up, there will be a place for everyone, we should all start dealing with the truth. cool

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by menix(m): 11:19pm On May 02, 2021
Hell has not closed it's gate...

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Whois(m): 12:23am On May 03, 2021
Lori iro

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by mike8804: 12:36am On May 03, 2021
You will go to your father's house..iragbiji

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by alshalz(m): 1:25am On May 03, 2021
Yes you are right . drug and money laundering cases await you in the most of the countries you may try to go to.now I understand this your 1nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by notym2chektym: 1:34am On May 03, 2021
Political statement,we know

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by iammo(m): 4:57am On May 03, 2021
political lamba

i cant wait to watch Tinubu start campaigning , the guy knows how to entertain crowd

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by ozowarac: 5:01am On May 03, 2021
Mumu talk. U no get house before?

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by rex444(m): 5:06am On May 03, 2021
Bene republic

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by blackpanda: 5:11am On May 03, 2021
kettykin:
go to irragbiji if Nigeria breaks up, slow poke. Will you because you lack knowledge about where to go decide to be decimated by the rampaging iswap and boko haram. This man reeks of gross stupidity and ignorance.

If Tinubu reeks of stupidity, I wonder what u reek of What exactly have u achieved in life better than him, under than hide your identity to nag perpetually
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Terorislam: 5:31am On May 03, 2021
Sir @Bola Tinubu you can go to hell

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by owobokiri(m): 5:35am On May 03, 2021
You have Iragbanji, your ancestral home...
Go back there and stoop dragging Lagos with Aworis and Eguns who are the real owners..
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by butterfly777(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2021
Stay in your house. The rest will take care of itself.

1 Like

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by adaragbotemi: 8:19am On May 03, 2021
blackpanda:

If Tinubu reeks of stupidity, I wonder what u reek of What exactly have u achieved in life better than him, under than hide your identity to nag perpetually

If he was in the same position as Tinubu he would have achieved alot too. Stop praising criminals. We all know Tinubu got most of his money through laundering. Tinubu is part of why we are we in this present state in Nigeria because we trusted his judgement not knowing he had a selfish interest. What else is he looking for? He has power already, he has money already . Is Tinubu s ambition worth the blood of pple? Look at the insecurity in the country . People dying here and there. He has not said anything on all this insecurity issue but rather remain focus on his ambition. Right under his nose , fulanis have taken all the strategic positions in the country , even in south west they are posted down to fill those high places and you are hear praising Tinubu for achieving alot.
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by blackpanda: 8:58am On May 03, 2021
adaragbotemi:

If he was in the same position as Tinubu he would have achieved alot too. Stop praising criminals. We all know Tinubu got most of his money through laundering. Tinubu is part of why we are we in this present state in Nigeria because we trusted his judgement not knowing he had a selfish interest. What else is he looking for? He has power already, he has money already . Is Tinubu s ambition worth the blood of pple? Look at the insecurity in the country . People dying here and there. He has not said anything on all this insecurity issue but rather remain focus on his ambition. Right under his nose , fulanis have taken all the strategic positions in the country , even in south west they are posted down to fill those high places and you are hear praising Tinubu for achieving alot.

He has achieved more than u can ever imagine in your lifetime. Give honour to whom honour is due. The money laundering u are blabbing about, shey u are d one that convicted him ni Smh
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by immortal2: 9:16am On May 03, 2021
The breakup of Nigeria will mean that the people will rise up against the few men who stole their common wealth and made 70% of their youths to be Touts.
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Xhuntra: 9:18am On May 03, 2021
blackpanda:

He has achieved more than u can ever imagine in your lifetime. Give honour to whom honour is due. The money laundering u are blabbing about, shey u are d one that convicted him ni Smh

Where I come from, we don't give honour to thieves and drug kingpin like tinuobou

2 Likes

Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Jlow2: 9:19am On May 03, 2021
you re benefiting from the present status quo, just say you wnt see money to loot anymore
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by blackpanda: 9:20am On May 03, 2021
Xhuntra:

Where I come from, we don't give honour to thieves and drug kingpins

Are u the one that convicted him of theft or drug peddling Na jealousy de worry una. Tinubu is the next president so start practicing your wailing and premium tears grin cheesy
Re: I Have Nowhere To Go If Nigeria Breaks Up – Tinubu by Xhuntra: 9:22am On May 03, 2021
blackpanda:

Are u the one that convicted him of theft or drug peddling Na jealousy de worry una. Tinubu is the next president so start practicing your wailing and premium tears grin cheesy

No be only president. The only president he will become is president of Iregbiji village union development association.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos (tinubu &agent Fash) Vs Anambra (peter Obi) / Peter Obi Currently Leading By 85% In Online Poll By Statisense- Pics / What Shocked Me The Most About The 2023 Elections – Buhari Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.