Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,556 members, 7,881,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:25 AM

Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan (1399 Views)

How I Was Billed 3.5m At Toyota Place In Lagos Ladipo Area, To Fix My Car / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2021
t][/size]

Good day all.

Straight to the point. I borrowed money from a micro finance bank in March to purchase a Toyota space bus for transport business for 10 months. I have only succeeded in paying the monthly 150k for April.

Last week, the engine of the car developed a fault and I require 150k to fix it.

I need the help of well meaning people to do this as I need to get back on the road in other to get money to pay back the loan.

Please help me.

Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by TPound(m): 7:17am On May 03, 2021
In buying the parts or financial help
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 7:49am On May 03, 2021
TPound:
In buying the parts of financial help

In buying the parts sir. In other to get back to the road.
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by TPound(m): 7:57am On May 03, 2021
yomifowe:

In buying the parts sir. In other to get back to the road.

Then WhatsApp me on the number in my signature and let's take it from there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 9:16am On May 03, 2021
TPound:

Then WhatsApp me on the number in my signature and let's take it from there

Thank you I will
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:53am On May 03, 2021
God bless Tpound, whether this story is true or false, may your helper locate you miraculously in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 11:06am On May 03, 2021
I m in dire need of your assistance as my loan repayment for this month is almost due.
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
God bless Tpound, whether this story is true or false, may your helper locate you miraculously in Jesus name. Amen

Amen. This story is true. I’ll post pictures shortly
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 1:20pm On May 03, 2021
I had issues with the car’s oil pump and the engine failed on the highway. Pls help.
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by yomifowe(m): 10:13am On May 04, 2021
Thank you for your help. I’m expectant
Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by ReRuky: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2023
Good day everyone .. Please i am looking out for loan of 350k to fix my toyota Camry 2013 model..so i can get back on the road .. Am a bolt driver. Please i am ready to use the car as a collateral..

Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by Angrigowt: 7:49am On Dec 06, 2023
Guys beware. Might be a stolen vehicle
ReRuky:
Good day everyone .. Please i am looking out for loan of 350k to fix my toyota Camry 2013 model..so i can get back on the road .. Am a bolt driver. Please i am ready to use the car as a collateral..

1 Like

Re: Help Needed! I Need To Fix My Car To Pay Back N1m Loan by ReRuky: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2023
I dont understand what you meant by beware it mint be a stoling car ?

(1) (Reply)

Kia Rio / Kindly Recommend Between Mercedes Benz C Class 2003-06 nd Honda Accord 2006/2007 / How Du You Repair Flood Damaged Vehicles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.