Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,334 members, 7,917,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity (567 Views)

Adeyanju: If A Stadium Is Too Big For Your Rally, Use Wedding Reception Venue / Shettima: Nigeria is Too Big For Peter Obi To Handle / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 7:40pm On May 03, 2021
Nigerian are used to suffering and I remember my favourite musician fela said suffering and smiling and for the record who compares fela to lagbaja.. Really are you people OK, fela is a music god and a spirit, I mean watch his videos on stage.

Where I live I pay 15k naira for 24hrs light and I have 2 freezers on 24/7 and I use other stuff at home, like microwave and washing machine, fan, that's all I can think of that consumes electricity.. 24/7 light

Water 24/7.i pay almost the same amount 15knaira because I love taking a nice shower, no rushing

Internet 9k naira for fast WiFi Internet, I watch hulu

Do you see you people are suffering and smiling in nigeria

Having light 24/7 does not mean you have to pay 50k naira haba

Una must get sense by force as questions you people and demand answers
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by hisgrace090: 7:45pm On May 03, 2021
Nobody questions anything here, its always take it as you see it.
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 7:48pm On May 03, 2021
hisgrace090:
Nobody questions anything here, its always take it as you see it.

We lost hope already and never joke with a hopeless man because he's got nothing to loose remember end sars.

Why are we so scared of the people we elected?

Who is obioano? He is the servant want of the anambra people

Most times I think democracy is a scam, they say elect me so I can work for you and once you elect them music would change
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 7:54pm On May 03, 2021
24/7 electricity is a right and you people should stop begging for it, you can't dash me my right, (fela)
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by FarahAideed: 7:55pm On May 03, 2021
Where do u stay?
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
It is so painful because I have families in Nigeria and I hate injustice, nobody fights for the common man in Nigeria even buhari do not obey the courts, I swear Nigeria is gone, how will nepa not give you light and still charge you? What kind of madness is that

I remember when transformer go blow na community go add money do am, few days ago where I live transformer blow around 6pm,i swear I walk back around 6:20 I was surprised to see workers fixing it why because if they don't people stuff will go bad and there would be protest

I said to myself if na naija this transformer go take days/months/years before nepa go show

Nigerians are just wicked to each other because the nepa man is still a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 7:58pm On May 03, 2021
FarahAideed:
Where do u stay?

Europe
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by FarahAideed: 8:05pm On May 03, 2021
Biafranboys:

Europe

Okay
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 8:19pm On May 03, 2021
Do you know in most countries with sense they don't cut your Internet? They only slow it down when you don't pay

But in Nigeria mtn and airtel no get mercy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Offpoint1: 10:30pm On May 03, 2021
Typing
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by edoairways: 11:26pm On May 03, 2021
Biafranboys:
Do you know in most countries with sense they don't cut your Internet? They only slow it down when you don't pay

But in Nigeria mtn and airtel no get mercy
You manage get fast internet connection but for Naija, it is rare to see fast internet. To browse at 2mb/sec na serious war
Re: Why Do Nigerians Think You Must Pay Big For 24hrs Electricity by Biafranboys: 12:12am On May 04, 2021
edoairways:

You manage get fast internet connection but for Naija, it is rare to see fast internet. To browse at 2mb/sec na serious war

People really don't talk that is why they keep on taking advantage of us

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Am Not Yet An IPOB Member And May Never Be / Race To Replace Late Army Chief Begins / Fulanisation Of The North By The South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.