Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos (18562 Views)

What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Peter Obi Escapes Death As APC And PDP Clash In Abuja Today (Photos) / PDP Campaign Rally In Kaduna State Today-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by owobokiri(m): 11:12pm On May 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Something like this, you mean? You guys can deceive yourselves and try to cover up your true villages but these who know the truth knows it.

Imao grin
You are insane!
Why do I need to hide any dirty village from you?
Are you that important? For what reason really?
I'm not from mbaise..Not from Anambra but I know that Anambra has the best villages in this country in terms of serious mansions.
Go to a place called Alor, or Nnewi, Adazi ani, Neni, Okija..
Just visit any of those towns and cry for your sterile village..

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How the Igbos were able to bounce back after the civil war shocked me today. Infact, I doff my hat for this Igbo people .

I accompanied a friend of mine to one of the villages in Mbaise in Imo state today and one of the things that picked my interest were the kind of houses that some you can only see in banana islands in Lagos and Abuja, built in villages of Mbaise in Imo state .

This is an ordinary village and not even the cities of Imo state .

Honestly , E shock me .

See photos below .

It's either Op is trying to be sarcastic here or Op is definitely mad. Nor be only Banana Island na Coconut Island.

For my village for SW there are bigger and finer houses than these, yet they don't in any way come near houses in Lekki let alone Banana Island. Op, you no well

3 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're so cute What's up
I'm a Lagos prince, will you be my Lolo?
See werey... Oloshi grin
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:30pm On May 03, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

See werey... Oloshi grin
lol
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by DesChyko: 11:32pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
How the Igbos were able to bounce back after the civil war shocked me today. Infact, I doff my hat for this Igbo people .

I accompanied a friend of mine to one of the villages in Mbaise in Imo state today and one of the things that picked my interest were the kind of houses that some you can only see in banana islands in Lagos and Abuja, built in villages of Mbaise in Imo state .

This is an ordinary village and not even the cities of Imo state .

Honestly , E shock me .

See photos below .

The last house looks like a relative's house.
@OP was it taken at Umukpo in Lude Community of Ahiara in Ahiazu-Mbaise?

The similarity is so striking
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:35pm On May 03, 2021
DesChyko:

The last house looks like a relative's house.
@OP was it taken at Umukpo in Lude Community of Ahiara in Ahiazu-Mbaise?

Yes

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 11:38pm On May 03, 2021
owobokiri:

You are insane!
Why do I need to hide any dirty village from you?
Are you that important? For what reason really?
I'm not from mbaise..Not from Anambra but I know that Anambra has the best villages in this country in terms of serious mansions.
Go to a place called Alor, or Nnewi, Adazi ani, Neni, Okija..
Just visit any of those towns and cry for your sterile village..

Nobody have a problem with your imaginary and homemade stats (of course when a lie is repeated it becomes true to the unexposed) as long as it makes you happy but forming my tribe because one fool thinks he's covered by his browser is what we won't accept. His locations and names off say otherwise.

By the way, I just did justice to your lies.

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by DesChyko: 11:39pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Yes

Wow! So nice to see home view again. Thanks.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:40pm On May 03, 2021
DesChyko:

Wow! So nice to see home view again. Thanks.
Musta been long you visited your home

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by owobokiri(m): 11:42pm On May 03, 2021
Factshunter:

Nobody have a problem with your imaginary and homemade stats (of course when a lie is repeated it becomes true to the unexposed) as long as it makes you happy but forming my tribe because one fool thinks he's covered by his browser is what we won't accept. His locations and names off say otherwise.

By the way, I can't remember quoting you? cool grin

Did I?
Next time, before you quote me, do make sure that you have started traveling...
You guys from Ogbomosho don't travel within your so called country and that is not helpful..
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:42pm On May 03, 2021
Factshunter:

By the way, I can't remember quoting you? cool grin
You get problem o walahi
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by IduNaOba: 11:44pm On May 03, 2021
nwaanambra1:

niger delta oyil amoni abi?

bc we be fulani or we av been president of nigeria?

or una dey come dash us the oil money for our shops in various villages in nigeria were we dey dey hustle without any form of govt support!

abi una dash us from that special reconstruction fund created to compensate ndi igbo for destructions of their properties and genocidal murder of their kinsmen!

kitikpa na nwero nwanne gbague gi there! AMOSU!
I will adopt this your style.
Mpịawa azụ na ngwụcha ihe ọbụla m na edegara ndị mgbu juru ebe a
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 11:44pm On May 03, 2021
owobokiri:

You guys from Ogbomosho don't travel within your so called country and that is not helpful..

The ogbomosho part got me rolling on the floor grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 11:44pm On May 03, 2021
owobokiri:

Insanity is making up info out of your heads devoid of findings and reality; you've just exhibited one. Now I understand why you used that word in the first place. Very igbotic of you indeed.

3 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Factshunter: 11:47pm On May 03, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You get problem o walahi

My I.d state " Facthunter ".

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Rickbronz(m): 12:33am On May 04, 2021
OK

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. Check my signature
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by protipsexperts(m): 1:10am On May 04, 2021
Mehn that's worth a whole lot o
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by nnamdi640: 1:33am On May 04, 2021
ERockson:
Don't also forget that larger number of these people are in death row in Asia due to drug related offences.
Continue displaying your hatred. Do you have a proof to show that the owners of those houses are facing death row in Malaysia? Enemy of progress!

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PennywysCares(m): 1:34am On May 04, 2021
ERockson:
Don't also forget that larger number of these people are in death row in Asia due to drug related offences.
head slammer you can kill yourself all we care
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Ikinternational: 1:39am On May 04, 2021
Sunnybay7:
But an earlier thread showed a guy beating his mother in the east, the houses there no join at all.
Virtually everywhere in the country has many edifices like this. Stop gloating over little minded achievement.

post your house so we can gloat over YOU

hell will freeze over first
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by mu2sa2: 4:32am On May 04, 2021
ERockson:
Chai! What a ruthless uppercut!

2 Likes

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Gval123: 4:37am On May 04, 2021
slimfit1:
He can't even repair the road leading to his house or a gutter some people and selfishness self.
Na govt e be?
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by P1PrinceKT(m): 4:42am On May 04, 2021
After All don't you Know that drug trafficking is lucrative business?
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:55am On May 04, 2021
P1PrinceKT:
After All don't you Know that drug trafficking is lucrative business?
Stale
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by xelly: 5:03am On May 04, 2021
All hands are not equal. There are some villages that few persons are rich and others poor.

eg if Davido build edifice in his village for himself and his neighbour doesn't have money to build, how will the area look? it is everywhere. Some people in Igbo land find it difficult to eat let alone have a house to stay. it is the pure truth.

There is no complete elimination of poverty.

1 Like

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 5:08am On May 04, 2021
xelly:
All hands are not equal. There are some villages that few persons are rich and others poor.

eg if Davido build edifice in his village for himself and his neighbour doesn't have money to build, how will the area look? it is everywhere. Some people in Igbo land find it difficult to eat let alone have a house to stay. it is the pure truth.

There is no complete elimination of poverty.
There are no brown roof houses in the villages I visited in Imo state like we have in Oyo and Ibadan.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Dreyton36: 5:26am On May 04, 2021
The houses they okay sha
But never you mention banana island and abuja next time when comparing houses bc just one house in banana island go buy more than 100 of these

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by reuben81: 5:29am On May 04, 2021
slimfit1:
He can't even repair the road leading to his house or a gutter some people and selfishness self.
is that his responsibility,he has done his bit it let for the government to do their own
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by xelly: 5:51am On May 04, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

There are no brown roof houses in the villages I visited in Imo state like we have in Oyo and Ibadan.

Does that mean you only have brown roof in Oyo and Ibadan? NO
Brown roof buildings is available even in the village you went except you don't want to say the truth or you are just mischievous.
Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 6:00am On May 04, 2021
xelly:

Does that mean you only have brown roof in Oyo and Ibadan? NO
Brown roof buildings is available even in the village you went except you don't want to say the truth or you are just mischievous.

More beautiful houses

Re: See The Houses I Saw In A Village In Imo State Today - Photos by Basher8583: 6:04am On May 04, 2021
AniOmaa:

You don't typically see nice houses in remote villages across Nigeria except in the East, anyone who is well traveled and honest can attest to this fact.

That's because a typical Yoruba or Hausa man does not does not derive pleasure in oppressing with wealth. We dont show off. No need for it. And at the end of the day the richest men and women in Nigeria are the Yorubas and Hausas. How ironic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Illegal Oil Deals: FG To Expose Officials Behind $69bn Loot In US Banks / Tribunal Judgement: Police Declare 24-hr Curfew In Kano / Accusing The Igbos Of Spreading Drug Abuse In The North Is Hate Speech - HURIWA.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.