Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:57 AM

When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: (666 Views)

Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Some Things Involved When A Girl STARTS Revealing Her "Privacy" / My Girlfriend Suddenly Start Asking For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by charity00: 10:33pm On Apr 24, 2011
They say (so I hear) that it is customary for the guy to take care of the girl's "needs" over here.

So when the relationship gets to the point where she routinely asks for money; 4,000N for hair, 2,000N for personal care items, phone cards and such, what is customary for the girl to do in return?

Asking for money suggests a certain level of commitment on the guys part does it not. So what does the girl do (or is customarily expected to do) as far as showing commitment on her part?

If she's asking for "needs" to be taken care of, wouldn't it be normal to expect her to be willing to take care of her man as well?
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by obowunmi(m): 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2011
Naija babes sef.
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by solomto(f): 10:48pm On Apr 24, 2011
charity00:

They say (so I hear) that it is customary for the guy to take care of the girl's "needs" over here.

So when the relationship gets to the point where she routinely asks for money; 4,000N for hair, 2,000N for personal care items, phone cards and such, what is customary for the girl to do in return?

Asking for money suggests a certain level of commitment on the guys part does it not. So what does the girl do (or is customarily expected to do) as far as showing commitment on her part?

If she's asking for "needs" to be taken care of, wouldn't it be normal to expect her to be willing to take care of her man as well?

u ask and u answer undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by NnamdiN: 10:52pm On Apr 24, 2011
Those ones dat ask for money r not wife materials, rather girlfriend materials. Once they start asking for cash or u notice they are about to start, collect ur share of the cake and disappear. I never buy text books finish, na to pay for person hair Lmao
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by ektbear: 10:53pm On Apr 24, 2011
*subscribes*
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by Spclst900: 11:02pm On Apr 24, 2011
solomto:

u ask and u answer undecided undecided undecided
abi o
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by annawhite(f): 1:41am On Apr 25, 2011
When a naija boy starts begging for punny nko!
All dis small small no fit buy I pack of human hair for a girl na dem no go do make person hear word!
Smh!
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by andy1(m): 3:29am On Apr 25, 2011
y u wan go buy pesin hair 4 100k abi na pesin tell u say make u no ask God for long hair wen im create u? I no blame una sha na all those mukus(mugus) wey dey fall into d trap i blame. As 4 me i buy u human hair of 100k. u pay me back d equivalent of dat hair, **henhenhenhen**
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by 190: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2011
^ equivalent = 100days x 100days of sex =

do the math cool
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by andy1(m): 3:52am On Apr 25, 2011
^^ememememem. Maybe!!
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by 190: 3:55am On Apr 25, 2011
andy1:

^^ememememem. Maybe!!
grin grin
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by Tosinville(m): 4:02am On Apr 25, 2011
Nigerian ladies do talks as if men are the only one enjoying the s3x? do they not reach orgasm themselves? their mentalities are so irritating & if not for some mumu 9ja men who plead girls to date them for the girls to feel as if s3x is more important to us only. Yeye ppl.
Re: When Naijagirl Starts Asking For Money: by iice(f): 4:08am On Apr 25, 2011
Her return is she looks good on his arm. . .

I don't know jare. Don't really understand the taking care of needs thing when one is not physically handicapped or mentally sick.

(1) (Reply)

Should Have Been Gay, Wow! / Free Guide On How To Know When Your Partner Cheats On You / What Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.