Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,289 members, 7,981,572 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 08:26 PM

If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says (1006 Views)

Nengi Expose Truth About Ozo & the baby Blast Fans Says Unstan Me(video) / Between Tacha & Fan Who Refused To Unstan Until He's Paid For His Sacrifices / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by Instablogger9ja(m): 7:14am On May 04, 2021
BBNAija Star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson took to her official Twitter account to ask her fans and followers who follow her all because of fantasy should unstan her.

Nengi in her tweets also ask fans to stop pulling down her friends, family and team at any given chance. Nengi said the constant disrespect is unaccounted.

Taking to her Twitter, The TV Reality star wrote;

"My brand is important to me and a good name is better than riches. I have been quiet on a lot of things but this constant disrespect is unacceptable! Please, stop pulling down my friends, my brand and my team. I understand it's part of "what I signed up for".

"However, it is mean to subject my family and friends to the same Vitriol as they didn't sign up for this. If you also love me because of your fantasies, UNSTAN ME. I am Nengi, I am a brand and I should be ENOUGH for you.

Read more
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/05/if-you-love-me-because-of-your.html

1 Share

Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by mayklef(m): 7:17am On May 04, 2021
asides from fantasies and kitten, what else do u have to offer?

4 Likes

Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by AbabaExpert: 7:21am On May 04, 2021
Lolz, like say she get something else to give
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by doggedfighter(f): 7:25am On May 04, 2021
The fans of these people are really suffering and taking all sorts grin

How do people fan these ones? undecided

2 Likes

Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by NobleAngell(f): 7:29am On May 04, 2021
Why else do you think they love you?
You have been packaging yourself as an object of fantasy.

2 Likes

Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by xpressionx(m): 7:31am On May 04, 2021
Who dey breathe?
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by dgang: 7:38am On May 04, 2021
Haha nairaland is funny .. but I ain't mad at ya..
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by Nobody: 7:40am On May 04, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

I am a brand.
She can be a commodity also ! grin grin

Forget Insta, grin
She must have view Nairaland and see the vituperative trolls people say about her on a daily basis.

Some Nairalander's comment can trigger suicide . grin grin
BadMouth choke for here !! grin
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by Kriss216: 7:44am On May 04, 2021
Gullible and foolish fans!
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by femi4: 8:51am On May 04, 2021
You attract your likes. They Stan you cos you are object of fantasy
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by 99thEnemy(m): 9:16am On May 04, 2021
Tell that to OZO .... You knew what he was simping for yet you kept enjoying leading him on.

Hypocrite Nengi of Bayelsa.
Re: If You Love Me Because Of Your Fantasies, Unstan Me - Bbnaija's Nengi Says by pelenaija(m): 11:12am On May 04, 2021
doggedfighter:
The fans of these people are really suffering and taking all sorts grin

How do people fan these ones? undecided
I wonder oo

(1) (Reply)

Nengi Snubs Mercy Eke In Public Again / Pastor Adeoye Speaks Against RCCG Dating Site / Pepper Dem! Fans React After Destiny Etiko Flaunted Heavy Backside In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.