Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains (848 Views)

"Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Nobody: 8:27am On May 04, 2021
The person saying it....is someone buhari was able to brainwash with 25naira sachet Milo and 25naira sachet peak milk and camera crew grin

someone that voted buhari ONCE OR TWICE knows no history and shouldn't have any business discussing INTELLIGENT AND BRAINWASH

Infact if you have a friend that voted buhari twice into office leave that person immediately they will drain every atom intelligence left in you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by BKayy: 8:33am On May 04, 2021
All I know is that when people that hate you and can't wait to laugh at you discourages you about something, do it because you are getting it right.
These people don't know that their discouragement is the fuel powering the struggle.
I don't need to listen to MNK to be convinced Biafra is a right choice. Their hate offline because I don't judge from Nairaland explains everything. Biafra is for us

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Nobody: 8:45am On May 04, 2021
BKayy:
All I know is that when people that hate you and can't wait to laugh at you discourages you about something, do it because you are getting it right.
These people don't know that their discouragement is the fuel powering the struggle.
I don't need to listen to MNK to be convinced Biafra is a right choice. Their hate offline because I don't judge from Nairaland explains everything. Biafra is for us
am telling you they were not counting on that....if they know how their advice kept fueling the whole thing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by BKayy: 8:48am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
am telling you they were not counting on that....if they know how their advice kept fueling the whole thing
Even doubters, celebrities and those that want to appear of nice people are keying into the struggle because of their backlash
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by ogbuefi677(m): 8:56am On May 04, 2021
Afonja muslimumus that were clapping for the zoo army when they were busy killing flag waving Igbo youths suddenly love Igbos now and don't want Igbos to "destroy their land" cheesy cheesy
That means there is something IPOB ooo,ESN oo and ungun known men are doing right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Nobody: 8:58am On May 04, 2021
BKayy:

Even doubters, celebrities and those that want to appear of nice people are keying into the struggle because of their backlash
You know during end SARS protest one commissioner I think a lady....made a billboard warning flavour and phyno to leave Enugu State alone and go back to Anambra....you know same rubbish some f**Ls do here on NAIRALAND

KANU WENT ON AIR THAT EVENING AND ORDERED THE BILLBOARD TO BE REMOVED BEFORE TOMORROW MORNING OR THAT ADVERTISING AGENCY WILL BE IN TROUBLE....KANU REMINDED HER THAT ANAMBRA IS THE FIRST SON OF IGBO....WE ALL CAME FROM ANAMBRA.... THE LADY HAD TO APPOLOGISE PUBLICLY....EVEN FLAVOUR HAD TO THANK KANU THROUGH ONE OF HIS SONGS....I think UMU IGBO is the track

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Abdul05: 8:59am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
The person saying it....is someone buhari was able to brainwash with 25naira sachet Milo and 25naira sachet peak milk and camera crew grin

someone that voted buhari ONCE OR TWICE knows no history and shouldn't have any business discussing INTELLIGENT AND BRAINWASH

Infact if you have a friend that voted buhari twice into office leave that person immediately they will drain every atom intelligence left in you
university of biafra grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Vickym1(f): 9:03am On May 04, 2021
The more they criticize biafra the more the struggle is waxing stronger

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Nobody: 9:06am On May 04, 2021
Abdul05:
university of biafra grin grin
Enroll and cure your stupidity kia kia grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Abdul05: 9:49am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Enroll and cure your stupidity kia kia grin
Enrol and offer myself as cannon fodder to the enemy as million of your types did in the 60s.

Never, never, never grin grin grin

Empty headed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by Nobody: 9:55am On May 04, 2021
Abdul05:
Enrol and offer myself as cannon fodder to the enemy as million of your types did in the 60s.

Never, never, never grin grin grin

Empty headed
when you fight a war with UK, US AND RUSSIA then we can discuss.... But at least win one against BOKOHARAM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by owobokiri(m): 10:06am On May 04, 2021
How you guys even notice their criticisms or worry about their sterile rants beats me.. Some folks believe that dirty politics is the only weapon they have to edge out the east and are willing to milk the putrid rewards to no end..
When you're about to remove the feeding bottle from the mouth of a baby, you should expect waaaa, waaaa waaaa...., It's natural!
Nothing they say should worry you! "Allow yourself to be distracted, allow yourself to fail"... There are some people and some ethnic groups in this country who can only be successful if Nigeria is as unsuccessful as she is at the moment...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by mbaise1000: 10:24am On May 04, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
ezenwajosh:
They are the real backbone of kanu, they keep proving him right all the time,
ANYWAYS ANYTHING that can speed up the inevitable
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by goodnessme1(f): 10:57am On May 04, 2021
Imagine sai baba,next leave and 4+4 people claiming intellectualsgrin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Using Your Brains by survivor10(m): 11:13am On May 04, 2021
ezenwajosh:
when you fight a war with UK, US AND RUSSIA then we can discuss.... But at least win one against BOKOHARAM

Plus bandits, herders and kidnappers doing foursome with their women

(1) (Reply)

Is This Dino Melaye? / ISIS And Al-qaeda Planning To Penetrate Southern Nigeria, US Warns / Think Before Jubilation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.