Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,342 members, 7,891,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Truth Or Dare - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Truth Or Dare (8357 Views)

Lets Play The Game Truth Or Dare!! / Truth Or Dare / Truth Or Dare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truth Or Dare by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2011
Sarah a:

YEP,i had a funny experience with my ex,imagine a silly question like why do you have
to send your number to your bf when i do not even the number,
me i no know the bf when he don talk,beside i was not expecting such question at that time,

Thank God is now a past terms.cause i don give am RED card

Re: Truth Or Dare by CrazyChica: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2011
Sarah a:

YEP,i had a funny experience with my ex,imagine a silly question like why do you have
to send your number to your bf when i do not even the number,
me i no know the bf when he don talk,beside i was not expecting such question at that time,

Thank God is now a past terms.cause i don give am RED card

too!
back to the topic
honeric01:

Not when i also have a dyk

Have you ever thought of walking around Unclad?

yea, just for the heck of it

what is the most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to u?
Re: Truth Or Dare by honeric01(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2011
The day i left my younger brother in the middle of the road sensing danger, i was totally embarrassed after i got out of the way, he also found his way outta the road because of a mad vehicle coming at full speed.

Have you ever been helpless or your left?

I dare you to hold your breathe for 3 minutes, then come back here to tell us you were able to do it (If you lie, may Malaria descend on you tonight) grin
Re: Truth Or Dare by shegosay: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
honeric01:

The day i left my younger brother in the middle of the road sensing danger, i was totally embarrassed after i got out of the way, he also found his way outta the road because of a mad vehicle coming at full speed.

Have you ever been helpless or your left?

I dare you to hold your breathe for 3 minutes, then come back here to tell us you were able to do it (If you lie, may Malaria descend on you tonight) grin
which one be the course when you they put?
Re: Truth Or Dare by michy(f): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
yes i have been helpless

have u ever told someone about Jesus(preached the word of God)
Re: Truth Or Dare by honeric01(m): 4:03am On Jul 28, 2011
Yes on a rare occasion

Have you ever doubted hell and heaven?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Noticed That: / Say I Love You In Language You Know / The Unscramble Game^

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.