Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,384 members, 7,881,389 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

Paul Enenche's Testimony@ Living Faith Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul Enenche's Testimony@ Living Faith Church (457 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church / Paul Enenche's Testimony: Wale Gates Reacts / Living Faith Church Temporarily Puts N50 Billion Faith Theatre Project On Hold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Paul Enenche's Testimony@ Living Faith Church by Mikkyhandy(m): 4:17pm On May 04, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkXN8yBV-ho
Pastor Paul Enenche, the senior pastor of Dunamis giving his testimony of the impart of Bishop Oyedepo in his ministry yesterday at the ongoing 40th anniversary of Living Faith Church in Ota.
Re: Paul Enenche's Testimony@ Living Faith Church by Kobojunkiee: 6:27pm On May 04, 2021
Mikkyhandy:
https://yoV-ho
Pastor Paul Enenche, the senior pastor of Dunamis giving his testimony of the impart of Bishop Oyedepo in his ministry yesterday at the ongoing 40th anniversary of Living Faith Church in Ota.

God told you from even before Jesus Christ arrived, that He has no part in your pastors and what they pretend to so in His name. God told you that He would no longer use humans as shepherds ...declaring that He alone will Shepherd His own flock.

Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10. The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11. The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them.
12. If a shepherd is with his sheep when they begin to wander away, he will go searching for them. In the same way I will search for my sheep. I will save them and bring them back from all the places where they were scattered on that dark and cloudy day.
13. I will bring them back from those nations. I will gather them from those countries and bring them back to their own land. I will feed them on the mountains of Israel, by the streams, and in all the places where people live.
14. I will lead them to grassy fields. They will go to the place high on the mountains of Israel and lie down on good ground and eat the grass. They will eat in rich grassland on the mountains of Israel.
15. Yes, I will feed my flock, and I will lead them to a place of rest.” This is what the Lord God said.
16. “I will search for the lost sheep. I will bring back the sheep that were scattered and put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. I will make the weak sheep strong, but I will destroy the fat and powerful shepherds. I will feed them the punishment they deserve.”
Jesus Christ repeated this very same message to you in John 10 where He declared, among other places, that He alone is Shepherd, Teacher, leader/authority over those who belong in His flock. undecided

Your pastors claim to be "called" or "anointed" by God but as you can see, God never did any such . undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Want To Die: Help Me / As A Christian, Do You Think Jesus Will Come As Promised In The Bible? / One Killed and Church Destroyed By BOGIS In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.