Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,419 members, 7,932,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 04:11 AM

Games For The Development Of Emotional Intelligence In Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Games For The Development Of Emotional Intelligence In Children (158 Views)

After 5years Of Emotional Abuse Should I Give A 2nd Chance / Mum With An Autistic Child Reflects On Her Emotional Journey As He Turns 10 / Good News! A Natural Way Out Of Emotional Impact Of Diabetes On Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Games For The Development Of Emotional Intelligence In Children by Lunaretta: 8:17am On May 05, 2021
Some parents do not like to play with their children, considering it a tedious activity. But sometimes you need to forget about your business and take 10 minutes to play with your child. If you do this regularly, your child will learn to interact with other people, and you will feel more energized and happier as parents.

Every day a child has to deal with difficult feelings: fear, jealousy, shame, panic, anger, frustration. Common situations for children provoke different feelings, and children express them through play. Laughter reduces stress hormones in the body and increases happiness hormones.

It is very important to have an emotional intelligence game for kids https://edcraft.io/about-emotions every day. It develops them and makes them more adapted to life among people.

THE LANGUAGE OF EMOTIONS.
It will not only help you understand your own feelings but also allow others to better understand you. Such communication with your partner, colleagues and especially with your child will be the basis for mutual understanding in the family and at work. To do this, enter into your speech a formula: "I feel..., because..., and I would like...".

In the example of communication with a child, this formula could sound like this: "I'm upset that you spilled water with paints. I wish you would be more attentive. Now let's clean up together."

HOW I FEEL TODAY.
The essence of the game is that each evening the child chooses an emotion of today. "Today I felt joy (sadness, curiosity, anger...) when...". To do this, print out all the emotions of the child's favorite character, which he/she will choose to represent his/her experiences. This game teaches awareness and acceptance of your own feelings.

EMOTIONS IN COLORS.
You can make your own gallery of emotions, where each picture is an emotion expressed by the colors and composition the child chooses. It is fun to paint at the same time and compare how happy, sad, and angry you are.

EMOTIONAL TRAVEL PHOTO ALBUM
It's not just "me and the sights" style photos that are interesting. Try taking emotional photos: "Ah! That palm tree is like a huge cactus - we have to try it," "The tower doesn't fall?!", "Juuuuuuck!".

Believe me, photos like these are great for the whole family to look at. You can also use them to make a travel story. You print out a few photos, mix them up, and create a new story of your trip.

(1) (Reply)

Two YOUTUBERS Visited Me | ABUJA Living | Vlog / Need A Label Design Or Product Branding? / Big Brother Naija Gist| Let's Scatter This Table! | Hot Topics With Méméé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.