Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,247 members, 7,880,917 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:15 AM

Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty (378 Views)

5 Habits That Make People Stay In Poverty For Life / Want To Quit My Job. Advice Needed Urgently / Not Been Paid For 22 Months Now; Expert Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2021
My birthday is coming up 15th of this month. I only want one gift "How to get out of poverty"

I think I'd have my profile available here so that forumites can advice me accordingly.

Name: Daniel

Marital Status: Single (never dated. virgin)

Tribe: Igbo

State: IMO

Religion: Conservative Pentecostal

Highest Qualification: SSCE

Physical Disability: Yes(slight abnormal working posture. Supports my right leg with my hand)

Occupation: Basic Computer Instructor, Laptop Technician, Internet Marketing.

Monthly income: Average 12k/per month

Political ideology: Capitalism

Skills: Basic Computer skills, Python(amateur) Website Design(intermediate) Graphics Design(advanced)

Interpersonal Skills: Excellent communication skills (written and oral), strategic thinking, can endure long periods of discomfort, Leadership, Flexibility.

So guys that's it up there. Willing to do anything legal to get out of my present predicament. And I'll duly appreciate any help from here.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by slawormiir: 10:59am On May 05, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
My niggarrrr
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by Beckham14: 11:01am On May 05, 2021
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by Dissap: 11:06am On May 05, 2021
Yo hommie!
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by xpressionx(m): 11:09am On May 05, 2021
In all advice you will get,never listen to people that will ask you to play 5odds with 12k.
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by Stonecoldstare1: 11:24am On May 05, 2021
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by GreatMage: 11:39am On May 05, 2021
Sigh...

How to get out of poverty?

I can only give you an ancient secret as a gift;
This is a secret our predecessors knew and made them beings feared by gods and jinns.

Listen and listen good; no one can save you but yourself only.

1. Master the act of sacrifice.

2. Then focus 100% on a path and stick to it.

You can achieve or understand anything you put your heart and mind in, irrespective of talent...

That's all
Re: Advice Needed: How To Get Out Of Poverty by Maj196(m): 4:43am On May 06, 2021
Well, I think that's most people's wish here to

(1) (Reply)

A Universtiy Graduate Needed For Employment At Ilorin / Upgrade Your Financial Status / Artificial Wall Plants Can Help You To Make Your Home More Beautiful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.