Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,128 members, 7,939,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal (27373 Views)

Kenya Girl Who Begged For School Fees On The Streets Gets Scholarship (Pix) / How To Successfully Pay Your School Fees On UNIBEN KOFA Online With Your Phone / Oduduwa University "Portal" Hacked By Russian Hackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Benblaq(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2021
Hungrychicken:

l'm newly admitted.
I also need a firsthand info on hostel and accommodation, as i am confused on how to go about it, and any other school update i can get.

Mail sent boss!
Thanks.
I did not see your mail.
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Hungrychicken(m): 10:25am On May 06, 2021
Benblaq:
I did not see your mail.
sorry. How do I send a mail? I never done it before.
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Benblaq(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2021
Hungrychicken:

sorry.
How do I send a mail?
I never done it before.
I've sent you one.
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Hungrychicken(m): 10:33am On May 06, 2021
Benblaq:
I've sent you one.
thanks alot! Lemme check.
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Hungrychicken(m): 10:44am On May 06, 2021
Benblaq:
I've sent you one.
replied!!
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:31am On May 08, 2021
Benblaq:
This is a meager compared to what we see in UNICAL. Have you heard of 'Friends Of The School' fee? N500, N2000, N2500 and other little bills during clearance.. man fit craze.. plus the hunger and frustration that comes with sapa and week40 in school. These guys are heartless.. they even added late entry fee to the last exam we wrote.

Relax... Unical is better..
I'm currently a malabite
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Benblaq(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2021
kingsolomonjnr01:

Relax... Unical is better..
I'm currently a malabite
Okay.
Re: The Ridiculous Fees On Rivers State University Portal by Kayprincefav: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
RSUST Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session

The management of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Nkpolu-Oroworukwo, Port Harcourt, is inviting application from suitably eligible candidates for admission into Postgraduate Programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.

Requirements for RSUST Postgraduate Admission form

Applicants who possess the qualifications in the following underlisted categories will be eligible for admission into the postgraduate programmes; however, candidates must also fulfil the Rivers State University of Science and Technology’s matriculation requirements Nkpolu-Orowomkwo, Port Harcourt.
Read more here [https://www.latestadmissionnews.com.ng/rsust-postgraduate-admission-form-for-2020-2021-academic-session-2/]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Expelled From Federal University Lokoja Unjustly Speaks / #lifeinunn Hashtag Now Trending On Twitter - See Funny Tweets / Uniabuja Student Caught Stealing Used Sanitary Pads Of Fellow Female Students Fo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.