Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,069 members, 7,933,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. (2057 Views)

"Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz / We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. by HitGuy: 2:16pm On May 05, 2021
If you have a girlfriend or a girl that you want to marry, it's a long term relationship that is different from buying a car, why cos you can sell out your car when it starts to nag you do death,

But you can't sell out your wife, even if you do, how do you intend to handle the children part? Cos most women who get tired of marriage often start when they have put to bed 2 to 3 kids,..........

Thats when some of them bring out the sick side of them, thats when most of them start generating new problems & headache,

So our old school African daddy out of their ingenuity put together most of those marriages that started developing issues and these are the source of those problems in this video,

which shockingly actually started even before the marriage but the groom being inexperienced didn't see it coming but with the help of technological today, you will be knowing this because you don't want to deal with the emotion of this present generation that will cut your head off your neck, out of useless unreasonable arguments after see your head on the floor, apology & crocodile tears will kick in.

I called it how does she taste? Like a wife or a hoe, listen to this with an open mind, drop your emotions aside guys, Cos you will be the one at the recieving end of this bullshit when shit take the boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLF0gSUyuDc
If you see it critically, you will agree with me that our old school ways works better than this day, they are more faithful, they are mostly polygamous but still their wives are defination of submissiveness & dedication with core respect to their spouse.

Their core moral values are not money based but name based, they will always tell you Good name is greater than money so due to this fact, they tend to be more enduring, loving caring & they have more wisdom

You often think that people suddenly changed, hmmm not really, they are whom there are from the day one you just don't realize that cos something else distracted you, if you can laser focus you will see it from the start

The first person to tell me that my first girlfriend is not good enough for me wasn't my daddy but my mommy, the reason is something i later grew up to understand 15 years later.. the girl was pretty nice in all sense that i can see but with this precepts of our old school parent, i came into agreement with her 15 yrs later... with all my western education couldn't get me to know that, funny thing is she didn't go to school

To be honest civilization started in Africa, every evidence to this claim is obvious but we are too busy chasing the white lies & clouds, now copycats of western politics as culture.

It's just getting started, now you know
Re: Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. by Godada(m): 2:22pm On May 05, 2021
Re: Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. by realman42: 8:06pm On May 05, 2021
Nothing wey man no go see for nairaland
Re: Our Parent Used This Method To Know If She is A Wife Or Not. by HitGuy: 12:27am On May 09, 2021
realman42:
Nothing wey man no go see for nairaland
Yea i thought the same simps every coner

(1) (Reply)

Leaked Video Of Ghanian Slay Queen Taking A Long Cucumber Blows online / She Didn't Even Check On Me When I Was Sick / Help!!! What Does This Means? Picture Attached Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.