Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:39 AM

Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? (1307 Views)

Why Do Christians Reject Cesarian Method Of Delivery / Why Do Christians Reject Old Testament Laws But Stick To Tithing / Why Do Christians Reject Some Part Of The Old Testament? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by enilove(m): 9:04pm On May 05, 2021
The5DME:
During the last eid(don't know which one), some muslims in our compound have us food, but we were instructed by our parents to thrash it in the waste bin. They said it because they usually chant some incantations when killing their cows and all that and it's not right to eat it.
Even in church, the pastors said we should not eat any food given ibus by our muslim friends during any of their celebration. I need a real reason why this is so.
Cc: budattum, kobojunkie, jesusjnr2020,somvayina

Their foods or rams are offered to idols and the Bible warns us not to eat anything sacrificed to idols :

Acts 15:29 KJV
That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Hashabiah: 9:16pm On May 05, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. In Joshua 24 vs 2, you are told that during the time of Abraham's fathers,men worshipped idols and since Abram Himself did not know God at that time, it is not rocket science that he may have worshiped along with His fathers at some point before He came to Know God. lipsrsealed

2. The same way God revealed Himself to Abraham is the same exact way God reveals Himself to all of mankind...the same way He was revealed Himself to Abel, Noah, Enoch, Job, Moses...the list goes on. God has not changed. And nowhere in the Bible does God tell you that you first need to be Abraham in order for Him, God, to reveal Himself to you.

3. So you are saying you still don't realize the part that Jesus Christ plays in everything that is God?

4. That you refuse to recognize the other books does not mean they do not in fact speak of Almighty God, which as it turns out, they all do.

5. As far as Christianity is concerned, Jesus Christ never prescribed any book as far as His teachings are concerned. He sent His Word out into the world and Word is everlasting, and will remain, even after your Bible is gone. God Himself told you that He will write His Law in the hearts of those who follow Him. undecided
You're confused, and to make matters worse, you seem to be smoking something that's making you tell lies that hold no stance in the light of truth.

1. Why are you using the Bible as a reference since you choose not to acknowledge it as the source of the current knowledge you have? Can you see how disgustingly hypocritical you are? Another thing to point out here is that my bible(not yours) never said Abraham worshipped idols, rather it was Terah (the father of Abraham) and Nahor his son that did that. Kindly read Joshua 24:2 again before typing more lies.

2. This question has not still be answered why?
And why do you mention those names? Were you given the same grace as they were? Nonsense.

3. Your post showed a scattered array of words that makes me wonder if you passed the four walls of a school.

4. If we're to add those esoteric scriptures, we'll not be having a bible ; we would be having Satan's instructions on how to deceive men by using written words. So sorry we can't accommodate them (but since you're a junkie you can put them in your own book and smoke it out grin)

5. I'll still say it again and again : I never met Jesus Christ and neither did you. And the only way you can have knowledge of Him and God is through that book called the bible. And if you can't handle that piece of fact, then you're more lost that Lucifer himself
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by Kobojunkie: 11:23pm On May 05, 2021
Hashabiah:
You're confused, and to make matters worse, you seem to be smoking something that's making you tell lies that hold no stance in the light of truth.

1. Why are you using the Bible as a reference since you choose not to acknowledge it as the source of the current knowledge you have? Can you see how disgustingly hypocritical you are? Another thing to point out here is that my bible(not yours) never said Abraham worshipped idols, rather it was Terah (the father of Abraham) and Nahor his son that did that. Kindly read Joshua 24:2 again before typing more lies.

2. This question has not still be answered why?
And why do you mention those names? Were you given the same grace as they were? Nonsense.

3. Your post showed a scattered array of words that makes me wonder if you passed the four walls of a school.

4. If we're to add those esoteric scriptures, we'll not be having a bible ; we would be having Satan's instructions on how to deceive men by using written words. So sorry we can't accommodate them (but since you're a junkie you can put them in your own book and smoke it out grin)

5. I'll still say it again and again : I never met Jesus Christ and neither did you. And the only way you can have knowledge of Him and God is through that book called the bible. And if you can't handle that piece of fact, then you're more lost that Lucifer himself
1. Should I have provided you a reference from maybe the book of Jasher or even from the Gospel of Jesus by Barnabas instead?

2. Was I given the same "grace" as was given other human beings by God? Did God somehow tell you only a select people can know of Him more than others?
FYI : Grace means eternal life and yes, the same eternal life that was given to those men who obeyed God in the beginning is the same eternal life given today through Jesus Christ to all who will believe Him. undecided

3. Again, the same God that is spoken of in your Bible, is spoken of in the books that I mention. That you have, in your small mindedness chosen to box God io into a book called the Bible, does not change that fact. undecided

4. Jesus Christ is also written of in books not bound in your Bible. That you have chosen to box your God within the book called the Bible does not change or impact the Truth of Him in any way or form. undecided
Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by LordReed(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
What muslim says before slauter ram (In the Name of Allah, Allah is the Greatest! [Oh Allah, from You and to You.] Oh Allah, accept it from me.) With remorse tones because no humans have right to take life

I don't care what you chant, just bring the meat make we chop jor! In fact I am going to join my muslim friends to break fast.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Mist Christians Reject Muslim's Salah Food? by MightySparrow: 10:28am On May 06, 2021
Food for what?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Church Flyer Or Event Flyer Design / This Hymn Will Encourage You, No Matter What You Are Passing Through / Battles Of Life!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.