Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,604 members, 7,975,352 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. (736 Views)

Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry / Protest In Enugu As Missing Mbaka Is 'Whisked Away By Unknown Gunmen' / Father Mbaka Is Missing: Ohanaeze Raises Alarm, Gives FG 48 Hours To Produce Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by chukwuaustin(m): 3:45pm On May 05, 2021
We move
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by richmond500: 3:51pm On May 05, 2021
the con artist went and hid himself just to take peoples mind away from the blackmail he was trying to blackmail the presidency. He will come out and shout he was kidnapped.
Watch how he comes out with unbelievable lies
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by Madmohamed1: 4:31pm On May 05, 2021
richmond500:
the con artist went and hid himself just to take peoples mind away from the blackmail he was trying to blackmail the presidency. He will come out and shout he was kidnapped.
Watch how he comes out with unbelievable lies
mad man your generation can never whot mbaka sandals . Your will remain in poverty for the rest of your life may sun and rain be your enemy's. Udele will eat your dead body. Iseeeeed
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by richmond500: 4:32pm On May 05, 2021
Madmohamed1:
mad man your generation can never what mbaka sandals
is this English? or u are just stupid?
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by mouthofThegod: 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
richmond500:
is this English? or u are just stupid?
You are not stupid my brother...you are just in severe pains grin grin
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by richmond500: 4:43pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:

You are not stupid my brother...you are just in severe pains grin grin
seriously? in pains that Mbaka is alive or in pains that Mbaka is trying to play another drama?
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by FarahAideed: 4:45pm On May 05, 2021
We don't move ..He should be charged for conduct capable of breeching public peace ...do you know how many people and properties were injured and destroyed at Bishops court just because of this prank..He was part of those that forced Buhari on us in the first place
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by mouthofThegod: 4:49pm On May 05, 2021
richmond500:
seriously? in pains that Mbaka is alive or in pains that Mbaka is trying to play another drama?
You are in pains that you are in pains grin
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by richmond500: 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
mouthofThegod:
You are in pains that you are in pains grin
OK, I have heard u.
Re: Mbaka Is Safe And Sound. by chukwuaustin(m): 9:01am On May 08, 2021
AbaganaMiracle:

Move to where? Saboteur, how dare you use that word @We Move" ? Remember Ikonso? Time must tell.
get out saboteur. Go and hug transformer. W2hats my business with u. Did I ask u to move wi5th me. Unity be3gger

(1) (Reply)

Americans, Europeans Apply For Nigerian Citizenship – Official / Gulak: We Can No Longer Coexist With Igbos In Nigeria – Northern Coalition / FACT CHECKERS: Did Nigeria Produce An Android Phone Locally?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.