Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,353 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man (932 Views)

She Said She's Not Interested But Gets Angry When She Sees Me With A Girl. / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by fubbyy(m): 4:40pm On May 05, 2021
a certain woman in the compound where I packed in newly, always make a kiss sign with her mouth whenever we meet each other, anytime our eyes crosses with each other, she does that

the woman should be in her 50s, I've seen a girl living with her whom I presumes to be her daughter,a grown up and a student in uniuyo

I've not seen any man there as a husband and I don't want to ask anybody to avoid suspicions, because of this sign of hers, I use the frontage which is long distance to pass, since I'm new in Uyo, I don't know if it's their way of greeting or she's making advances on me

or could it be my that my fear is after me, because I heard Uyo is very promiscuous before coming
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by Bornsinner7: 4:41pm On May 05, 2021
Enjoy brother..

Make sure you're fit.. I hear say women from that side no dey tire.. make you no go die another person death

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by Vulcanheph(m): 4:42pm On May 05, 2021
My brother , run for your life oh.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by BlueAir: 5:00pm On May 05, 2021
grin just say "mummy good afternoon" and watch her hate and avoid you

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by Ilefoaye(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2021
Go shine her CONGO tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by GeneralPula: 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
Ma’am...

I see you always making a kiss sign every time we cross path. Does it mean something in this part of the world? I always like to learn and that’s why I’d like to know..

Ask her and get your response in a brief.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by Babafash(m): 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
50 year old woman dey give u green light...o boy japa o make she no use your glory

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by fubbyy(m): 9:52pm On May 05, 2021
BlueAir:
grin just say "mummy good afternoon" and watch her hate and avoid you
plz explain, you mean she won't like greetings? but I've been doing that
Re: What Does It Mean When A Woman Makes A Kiss Sign When She Sees A Man by BlueAir: 10:07pm On May 05, 2021
angry Don't be a baby. I mean swerve her affectionate attentions always. But if she get money, guy just rip her legs apart
fubbyy:
plz explain, you mean she won't like greetings? but I've been doing that

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If The Man Eventually Find Out / Watch Boma And Tega Bleep Each Other / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.